Best game in 20 years! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best game in 20 years!

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
Being a dolphin fan since 91 and seeing so many great games, this might have been the best one. I know Miami is only 4-3 but man is it a great 4-3. Buried the Jets today, in "Jet-lifesupport" stadium. Doesnt get much better than this. Go Phins BABY!!!!

Hold on a second....remember that game where Ronnie Brown lit up the Patriots for like 5 TD's, as we debuted the Wildcat.....that was a little better than this....but this was pretty good.

hopefully there are some similarities, that game sparked a run to the division title, hopefully this one does the same. we had hope with pennington for a season, but this is the first time since dan left that we have hope for the future, along with the present. we are building momentum, and i love the character and direction of this team. I stress TEAM

Hold on a second....remember that game where Ronnie Brown lit up the Patriots for like 5 TD's, as we debuted the Wildcat.....that was a little better than this....but this was pretty good.

why are dolphin fans acting like they won the superbowl today?

pretty sad if this is ur best win in the last 20 years

All things considered, because of how much I hate the Jets, that game was absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to hear all the crying all week up here... That is if I have power... ****.

This is definitely the best win since we beat the Jets in 2008 in the Chad Pennington Revenge Game where we clinched the division. No argument about that.

Why do you care? Go away,,,,and cry with your loser team on Gang Green. :lol:

Because your dumb ass team started running there mouths. And they completely blew today.

all they did was point out bush's classless remarks about being happy about the revis injury

besides that there was no talking other then the media as usual making something out of nothing

It's sad if you're a Jets fan frequenting/posting on a Miami Dolphin Forum.

@brianhartline Yall thought the storm would hit NY around Monday morning. Buuuut I'm pretty sure it hit Met Life stadium right about @ 1 oclock Sunday.

sorry, to qualify as the best game in 20 years, we have to win, and it has to be a game against the jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Don't go away mad, just go away you LOSERS!! Your team sucks, your coach sucks, your QB sucks which means YOU suck..... We kicked your @$$ today after you and your team talked $hit all week and got it shoved back up your @$$ with hot sauce....... SUCK IT!!!!

I love this one, its great. Its the classic cop-out of bitterness from an opposing fan when they feel the need to come on a rival team's board and ask why we're so excited we won a huge game against a team we ****ing despise the **** out of who talked **** all week about head-hunting and hot sauce. Go enjoy that ****burger bro, put a little hot sauce on it. Heard it gives it some flavor.

Back
Top Bottom