Best game in 20 years! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best game in 20 years!

all they did was point out bush's classless remarks about being happy about the revis injury

besides that there was no talking other then the media as usual making something out of nothing

Boo Hoo....I can't say I care about Revis getting hurt after all the crap he and Landry were talking...enjoy last place.

why are dolphin fans acting like they won the superbowl today?

pretty sad if this is ur best win in the last 20 years

...because your big mouthed, threatening, dirty playing aggressor of a scumbag team and the fans that tried to demonize the victim, Reggie Bush, got what they deserved with a cherry on top. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the bye and bye bye til next year.

It was far more beautiful beating them in a winner take all game in week 17 of 2008, with the QB they released before the season no less.

It was a fun game to watch, but it was not even close to the best Dolphins game in the last 20 years. Not even in the top 10.

It was far more beautiful beating them in a winner take all game in week 17 of 2008, with the QB they released before the season no less.

is it really that big of a deal considering the dolphins got destroyed the following week

jets beating ne in the playoffs is compareable and for me its meaningless knowing what happens next

is it really that big of a deal considering the dolphins got destroyed the following week

jets beating ne in the playoffs is compareable and for me its meaningless knowing what happens next

We were 1-15 the season before and we trolled the **** out of your sorry organization by beating you with your old QB. It will always have meaning.

...because your big mouthed, threatening, dirty playing aggressor of a scumbag team and the fans that tried to demonize the victim, Reggie Bush, got what they deserved with a cherry on top. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the bye and bye bye til next year.

Like you've been saying for the last two weeks :chuckle:

To all Jets fans a word ...

[video=youtube;1QK2Re81_EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QK2Re81_EI[/video]

Veni, vidi, vici ( I came , I saw , I conquered )

thats the difference in expectations for the two franchises i guess

I know, what a superior organization you guys have. I'm in awe. Lmfao. At this point, you should expect to win about 6 games while we expect to make the playoffs, so you can put a little hot sauce on that one and shove it up your ass.

I know, what a superior organization you guys have. I'm in awe. Lmfao. At this point, you should expect to win about 6 games while we expect to make the playoffs, so you can put a little hot sauce on that one and shove it up your ass.
the dolphins arent making the playoffs

both teams will be 6-10 7-9 at the end of the season

just beating the jets the way we did is a great feeling i love the onside kick wished we could of scored :chuckle:

Really? we haven't played Buffalo yet, twice, or Indy for starters and if using your team at home as a benchmark, we might just be holding our own with SF.
Beyond that we have the second best QB in the division who has already broken 4 year records for performance under pressure who's only gonna get better and you have Sanchez. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to collect your piece of coal consolation prize on the way out.

Really? we haven't played Buffalo yet, twice, or Indy for starters and if using your team at home as a benchmark, we might just be holding our own with SF.
Beyond that we have the second best QB in the division who has already broken 4 year records for performance under pressure who's only gonna get better and you have Sanchez. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to collect your piece of coal consolation prize on the way out.

tannenhill plays 1.5 good games and suddenly he is the greatest

we went through the same **** with sanchez

Hey, whatever you say there Creskin. I'm sure you'll find a way to devalue it even if we do, you Jet fans should be politicians with all your talk and all your spin. You spin almost as good as your worthless sack of **** coach.

sorry, to qualify as the best game in 20 years, we have to win, and it has to be a game against the jets.

I can't agree with you here WB. If the Jets had won THREE Superbowls in the past decade than maybe I could say a win like today was one of the better in the past 20....but when Reggie killed the Patriots in the Wildcat game, the Pats were still a Dynasty. Tedi Brushi and the rest of their defense had no answers that day. Today we just beat a pretty average to bad Jets team. It still felt good though.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=280921017

Back
Top Bottom