Best QB under 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best QB under 25

LandShark13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Which quarterback under the age of 25 would you choose to start your franchise with? Heath Evans reveals his pick and explains why the decision is an easy one.

Interesting Take on Who Heath Evans feels is the top QBs under the age of 25.

Video

Compares Ryan Tannehill to Aron Rogers

Cool Stuff... Taking Tanne at #2 behind luck..

Nice comparisons to Aaron Rogers

Sad to see all the comments hating on Tanny below the video... He has a lot of work to do this year to prove a lot the haters wrong.

Sad to see all the comments hating on Tanny below the video... He has a lot of work to do this year to prove a lot the haters wrong.

So far both Heath and Mcnabb have gone out of their way to praise Ryan Tannehill. Great to hear and TBO who cares what the haters say? Let them hate all they want =)

lmao one loser said dolphin fan here "Tannehill sucks" Rg3 is better lol.. hopefully rg3 can even stay on the field

Rg3 is better, the only question mark is would you start a franchise with him over Tannehill. I think the top 3 qbs from last year are all going to have very good to great careers. I dont think it should be much of a shock that Tanny is that high......who else is there? Luck obviously, RG3 maybe but is a big health concern, Russell Wilson, who else kapertwat? Thats a joke. I think Tanny is right where he needs to be. Lets see what he improves on in the offseason.

I'm sure people will respect Tanny once he gets to the playoffs. I think Ireland's follies are all anyone outside of this fanbase knows about (at least you can appreciate a few moves here and there), and at this point it's guilt by association.

Would be nice to have an Aaron Rodgers talent at QB for 10-12 years. Will it happen? No idea. Can it happen? Yes

Here is something A LOT of people do no understand. The complicity of blitzes, Luck and Tannehill see compared to what Cam, Kapernick, RGIII see is like comparing a NFL defense and a highschool defense. When you blitz it totally messes up option responsibilities so of course RGIII will have less interceptions and a higher completion % cus he sees very basic defenses. The colts are the least talented team in the NFL. What Luck did this year was amazing, idc what his INT stats were. As much as I love Luck and Tannehill I would have to rank 1-3 Wilson, Luck, Tannehill. No discredit to Tannehill, he has less than half the college starts as Wilson, Luck, or Tannehill. 2012 QB class has a chance to be very special. Right up there with 84 and 04

Back
Top Bottom