Best RB in the AFCE | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the AFCE

Who cares. The Dolphins suck so bad. Dont you fish fans have a hell of alot more to worry about than Willis and his blocking? Your team is the joke of the NFL.

DaBills4life said:
You criticising McGahee for listening to his coaches?

McGahee wasnt the only RB to miss a block, In fact our FB missed a block in the NE which lead to a sack.

How does a player have a huge ego but change what he is doing because his head coach says so?

Are all Bills fans ******ed?

Here is a statement by me from three posts ago:

It's not a knock. Its just how McGahee is.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
From 2004:

From last season:

From last week:

This week McGahee was attacking blitzers. Coaching? No. Motivation. McGahee has a huge ego and he needs to be kicked every season.

Who do you think Jauron was talking about?

I would hope that any "motivation" coaching, or advice that Mike Mularkey gave any member of the Buffalo Bills was forgotten in early February. He is quite possibly the least respected coach in the NFL.

Listen, if you wanna think Willis needs to be called out in the media thats fine.....it doesn't change the fact that he's the best RB in the AFCE>

1.Willis
2.Maroney(He might be #1 w/in 2 years)
3.Brown
4.Barlow

Whitner20 said:
it doesn't change the fact that he's the best RB in the AFCE>

In you opinion. IMO, Brown is the best RB in the AFCE. There is no sense debating it. You have your opinion and I have mine. I watch McGahee play. I know just as much about him as you do. What I find funny is that a back with a career YPC of less than 4 can be talked about in such glowing terms. IMO, they are both good backs. Neither has done enough to warrant being called great. Brown is the more versatile back, that is why I think he is better.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Are all Bills fans ******ed?

Here is a statement by me from three posts ago:

It's not a knock. Its just how McGahee is.

Its not how Mcgahee is, its how you think McGahee is.

Deep2Evans said:
Who cares. The Dolphins suck so bad. Dont you fish fans have a hell of alot more to worry about than Willis and his blocking? Your team is the joke of the NFL.

How? How is Green Bay not? How is SF not? How is Oakland not? How is Tennessee not?

Ohhhh, b/c you're a Bills fan and apparently hate all Dolphins fans and blah blah blah.

C'mon fella, let's all go outside and breathe in the fresh air. Time to move along

SpurzN703 said:
How? How is Green Bay not? How is SF not? How is Oakland not? How is Tennessee not?

It has nothing to do with being a Bills fan.

The teams you mentioned above, GB, SF, Oakland and Tennessee, they were all soupose to be bad. Everyone expected them to be where they are now.

The Dolphins were expected to be so good by everyone, ESPECIALLY the fish fans here. However, they suck. 1-3, losing to freaking Houston who has the worst defense in the league and squeaking out your only win against the Titans by 3 at home.

Thats how they are the joke of the NFL as of right now.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Typical McGahee. He seems to need to be called out by his coaches once or twice per year.
who cares? See those blocks? AWSOME. No ones saying Willis is the perfect rb. The nice thing about it, he's learning and getting better. You also have to understand who his coach was last year. Mooooolarkey. The guy who missused and miscoached Willis last year. Of course Willis will still have some bad habits he learned from Moolarkey.

I'm not dissing Brown though, give him a better coach, he'll be a beast. I wouldn't put it past him to be the best rb in the AFCE if he's put in a situation to succeeed. Saban needs to find an OC because it's becoming more evident, he can't run an O to save his life.

Right now....

1. McGahee
2. Maroney
3. Brown

Deep2Evans said:

If anyone sucked this weekend it was the Bills against the Bears. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom