Best weekend of football for as

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by joeharley666, Jan 13, 2013.

1. joeharley666

joeharley666 A True Fan

Long as I can remember

2. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

Yep, these have been some great football games this weekend. TWO big last minute come from behind wins and the 49ers showing why they might be a serious championship contender. Now hopefully the Texans can buckle down and kick some Patriots ***. :lol:

3. Lilseb93

Lilseb93 This Is My House

This.

Hell of a weekend

4. Finland

Finland Pro Bowler

Great Weekend

5. flynryan15

flynryan15 A True Fan Donator

Congratulations Matty Ice the monkey is off you back! :3w:

6. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Well dont worry he wont get any credit from most on this board, next it will be yea but he cant win an nfc championship or superbow and if he wins it all it will only because of every other factor

7. kellyh3034

kellyh3034 Scout Team

Because hes a Bum. Just kidding.

8. flynryan15

Because all his weapons? I mean what is nonsense drafting your franchise qb and getting him weapons?

9. Phins28

Phins28 A True Fan

Yeah someone posted that HE blew the lead, give me a ****ing break.

10. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Amazing how San Franciscos Gm and Atlanta's gm went out and made championship teams or at least ones that are set up to compete for them while Jeff Ireland over and over has built a losing team

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Well he got screwed on that interception because the db basically just stopped and impeded the wr

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Oh believe me if he did not take his team downfield and that field goal is not made, the flood gates would be open on this board. I think some are in mourning because they dont have that arguement to fall back on with Matt Ryan now.

11. flynryan15

Mean while in Miami we are forced to resign are mediocre players to above fair market value contracts. Wash rinse repeat

12. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

And Atlanta was in horrible shape when the new gm took over and he has been so much better as a gm than Ireland its not funny. Before Harbaugh took over the niners had not seen a playoff game since 2002 and now 24 wins in past two years and looking at another championship game. But somehow Ireland is doing a great job in some people's eyes ugh

13. flynryan15

Rome wasn't built in 5 years

14. Strangeworld

Strangeworld A True Fan

Best weekend of football Evah

15. CalDolFan10x14

Somehow, somewhere....there's always a way to turn a completely unrelated thread into another "Ireland sucks thread". Ok we get it, but the hell is bitching about it repeatedly going to do? Do we have to turn every damn thread into this **** again????

16. flynryan15

What does all the my mock draft, we should sign Wallace, Bowe and Jennings, Another Binns is our sleeper accomplish? Answer makes fans feel better after another losing season. Dlockz and I prefer distain and sarcasm to make us feel better.

17. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Well unfortunately the success of gms from other teams esp one that took over the same year will always be compared to ours. Just like tanney, Luck , Griffin and wilson will always be linked

18. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

Atlanta better worry about signing FREE AGENT Left Tackle Jake Long, otherwise they are going to get Matt Ryan killed. Because as we all know there is no point in having Matt Ryan on your team unless you get Jake Long first.

19. zach attach

zach attach A True Fan Donator

Most importantly to me is that Ross, Ireland, and Philbin is watching these great games. I hope it motivates them to dig deep in the draft preparation and get us some playmakers. But yes, helluva weekend for football watchin'!

20. flynryan15

Tackle eligible plays? Wow another weapon for Matt Ryan!

Atlanta just named Bill Parcells their front office executive of the decade!

21. Lilseb93

Lilseb93 This Is My House

Well if we actually won more......

22. NRA

NRA Roll Gypsy Roll

YEP! AND ALSO THE FACT HE GETS YET another year, PROBABLY THE BEST OFFSEASON/DRAFT situation we have ever been in and he gets to run it, i mean, RUIN it!!

but notice the fact that BOSS ROSS came out last week and blamed EVERYTHING on bill parcells and stating this is HIS first year actually running things and the former regimes choices and decisions were not his.

well, IRELAND was one of those bad parcells decisions, in fact, no one wants to accept the fact that outside of two players, IRELAND had final say on the whole draft and f/a and these past 4 years were ALL his doing!!

and ross keeps him? all the empty seats, fans becoming disalusioned, moral all time low, decade of no plays offs, no superbowl in this century, and a complete lack of REAL talent on the team and he brings back the ARCHITECT of it all.

2013 was doomed before it left the harbor. the MIAMI TITANICS!!

23. CalDolFan10x14

Well, whatever works for you...it just gets a bit old seeing every other thread turn into the same back and forth. Who knows, maybe just maybe we might actually get some playmakers out of Ireland after all. You're right though, none of all this is going to accomplish anything until the team wins. At least you have an opinion and aren't afraid to give it unlike some posters around here.

24. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

People act like some posters complain about the team for no reason , like we are not satisfied with all this success lol. Atlanta probably counts their lucky stars that they were snubbed by Parcells , they would already be working on a new gm and coach by now and would not be looking at an NFC championship game.

25. CalDolFan10x14

Complaining about the team's lack of success is one thing, but turning every other non-related thread into the same "Jeff Ireland and the team suck, and you're a blind homers if you say otherwise" nonsense is another. Aren't there enough other places to vent about the team's failures? I'm sure the OP of this thread didn't even have our GM on his mind when he created this thread.

26. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger A True Fan

Sickening football, nobody held below 28 points. But that's what Goodell wants. I'm sure he'll continue to mold the rules in the same direction.

Luckily the PGA event was on the air during the Patriots game so I had a bail out.

BTW, I love that we're apologizing for Tannehill and all his empty possessions in an era where you're forced to score boatloads of points. I still can't believe he received positive reviews for the scared performance at New England. I'm not saying there's no potential to improve but he requires a massive amount.

Yeah, I'm ticked. That late field goal by the Patriots was the difference between a winning weekend (2-1-1) and a juiced-out (2-2) slight losing weekend. I had a good number at +10 and Houston gave me a break by making a strange choice to go for 2, down 38-26, and making it. Given the parlays and round robins I made that loss instead of push took down several tickets. At least the golf matchups are going fairly well.

27. SeasonsMusic

SeasonsMusic Pianist

houston is trash, figures they would lose

28. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Well the success of Atlanta and the success of San Francisco are always somewhat relevent due to Atlanta's gm starting off at a similar point to ours and being quite successful and the success of a coach we were too stupid to hire the proper way.

29. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Playoffs Moderator Finheaven VIP

eh, the ravens and falcons games were good, the other two were duds like their previous regular season matchups.

30. Adam Strange

Adam Strange Question Authority Finheaven VIP

It's been a bad year for the those folks. Not only has Ryan gotten to the conference championship (something Miami hasn't done in 20 years), but they've also lost their only trump card-- the Jake Long is a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame card. Sadly, if Long does make it to the Hall of Fame now (not likely), it won't be as a Dolphin.

31. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Playoffs Moderator Finheaven VIP

If you feel like dry humping ryan you can go here http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/

I think most people here have tired of hearing about ryan for some time.

32. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Look just because our gm thinks LT is more important than qb does not mean im dry humping anybody. If u have been on the board for more than a day you know how people have tryed to knock Ryan for anything to make our pick of Jake Long seem better. Now 5 years later he is leading his team to their 5th straight winning season, 4th playoff appearance and now a championship game while we decide if Long is worth keeping. Most fans of the phins have tired of hearing about plenty of players we passed on for players that will no longer be here like Vontae Davis cant blame them. You know we would have remarks all over board today if the Falcons had lost.

33. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

Of the two, it looks like Matt Ryan will be the one going to the HOF. Jake Long on the other hand just hopes he can squeeze out one more solid contract after playing like a very average LT for a couple of seasons. Ryan on the other hand is preparing to try and win one more game to lead his team to the Super Bowl.

34. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Way too early to make any hof votes on either but he is doing the right thing. 56-22 regular season record in 5 years 127 tds compared to 60 int . 90 qb rating. I think getting to the superbowl or winning will be required unless he puts up astounding numbers. The clutch performance today showed what kind of heart he has but alot can happen. It was only a couple of years ago when it seemed somehow that Long was a HOF. Its going to be a tough game next week with the Miami dolphin could have been bowl. could have been coach versus could have been qb.