Best Wr? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Wr?

FinSinceBirth

If you aren't a gator, you're gator bait
Reaction score
Who is the best college wide reciever? After the way chambers played today, I think we need to draft a Wr. Who do you guys suggest?

In no particular order..Santonio Holmes, Derek Hagan, Jason Avant, Chad Jackson, Martin Nance, Mike Haas.

kastofsna120 said:
derek hagan

I'd concur. However there are better players to choose from where Hagan will be around. I wouldn't pass on Hawk for him.

FinSinceBirth said:
Who was the wr that used to be in your signature?

He had mike hass there before.

Theres no wr in this draft thats groundbreaking but heres my top 5

1. Santonio Holmes [Would be better if he was in a passing offense]
2. Derek Hagan [Best all around reciever in the draft]
3. Martin Nance [Very solid wr just not pure speed]
4. Jeff Samardzija [Having a Huge Year]
5. Chad Jackson [Great playmaker but not a great route runner ala Chris Chambers]

1-Santonio Holmes, Ohio St*
2a-Demetrius Williams, Oregon
2b-Derek Hagan, Arizona St
4-Chad Jackson, Florida*
5-Greg Lee, Pittsburgh*
6-Martin Nance, Miami Ohio
7-Jason Avant, Michigan

How about that other huge Notre Dame receiver? Can't recall his name, but he tore up the Michigan State secondary (but hey, who doesn't?)

EDIT: Just remembered. The name is Stovar.

Actually the best option would be to wait a year on drafting a WR. Dewayne Jarrett and Calvin Johnson next year!

Batman13 said:
How about that other huge Notre Dame receiver? Can't recall his name, but he tore up the Michigan State secondary (but hey, who doesn't?)

Jeff Samardzija

Batman13 said:

Stoval. Him and Samardzija are having huge years. Both 6'5 w/ decent speed. I dont think they will be drafted that high, but I wouldnt mind getting either one of them a bit later in the draft. I think Samardzija is only a junior though and assume he will come back.

Back
Top Bottom