Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football?

Better NFL Career RT or Johnny Football?

• RT

Votes: 94 71.2%
  • Johnny Football

Votes: 24 18.2%
  • Both will be great

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Both will suck

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters

abNORMal

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm just curious, who you guys think will have a better NFL Career...

Since, Johnny followed Ryan in college and won the Heisman and all, will that translate into a better NFL career? Of course, I hope RT continues to develop and becomes a hall of famer....

RT
I think Johnny is better than Tebow but some LB like Patrick Willis is gonna fold him up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Johnny seems like on arrogant SOB!!

but there talk that he will drafted higher than RT, that's gotta mean something!!!

This is really a good question. Manziel does have some Favre-like traits. He could have a super high ceiling. But I wouldnt be shocked if he bombed either. Tannehill looks more predictable with his 6'4 225 pound frame, strong arm, smarts, and work ethic. I'd say Manziel is a risk reward guy. Tannehill would be stable. If I had a high pick, I'd take Manziel. It's not a Miami issue though.

I remember when I was a kid, someone asked me who was going to be better in the NFL between Sammie Smith and Emmitt Smith. I said Sammie. How did that work out for me? Humble pie. But, you know, that's how you learn how to project. Look at your mistakes and see where the thinking was off. Sammie was bigger and faster than Emmitt. I recall seeing Sammie go one way, turn around and house it the other direction at FSU. My focus on something like that was way off. Overall, as fans, we are hampered in projections because we can't talk to the kids or their college coaches, to get a sense of their toughness, brains, etc. We'd know a helluva lot more if we had that access. Those unseen aspects are a huge part of the process. It's not just their becnh, their shuttle, their 40 and other underwear aspects.

but there talk that he will drafted higher than RT, that's gotta mean something!!!

Not necessarily. JM may not even go in the 1st round of the 2012 draft...

I think he'll go top 10. He's got more playmaking ability than RT but his small frame scares me. Favre was a pretty solid built dude. They say he is also Tarkenton like and I can see some of those traits. If he's anything like that I hope he plays in the NFC.

I'm not going to answer the poll b/c there's no way to tell. Come back in two years and then we can ask the question again.

tannehill...bridgewater will have a better career than manziel in this class even...progression pocket qbs with sound decision making...sign me up any day

I was suprised to learn Manziel had substantially bigger hands than Tannehill. But for the ops question I would have to wait to see where Manziel ends up.

not even a doubt in my mind manziel will be a much better player than rt. he has all the intangibles and play making ability in the world. the only knock on him is his size. he was awesome in the sec while rt was average at best, it will be no different in the pros.

No, it really means nothing. If it were the same draft it MIGHT mean something.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Shocker

not even a doubt in my mind manziel will be a much better player than rt. he has all the intangibles and play making ability in the world. the only knock on him is his size. he was awesome in the sec while rt was average at best, it will be no different in the pros.

If you watched him play he rolls right on every pass play because he cant see over the line. The pros will game plan that and he will be forced to try and play from the pocket...

Back
Top Bottom