Better Plays | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better Plays

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This may seem obvious, but why don't we come up with better base plays? It feels like we run the same exact run plays out of the same formation everytime. Same with our pass plays. And it seems like defenses are totally prepared on each play because they've watched our previous games and when we line up in a certain formation we ALWAYS run the same play.

Can't we do more motion and movement before the snap to throw the defense off a little bit?

Im so down on the plays itself just the timing of them as in running CONSISTENTLY on second and short. We are very predictable. We also should incorporate Grant or Drake into the passing game and eliminate the drive killing gadget plays and screens that get blown up faster than a bomb in Kandahar.Leaves me scratching my head about Gase being an offensive genius.

Its not plays. It's the qb isn't executing the offense well enough.

Stills was open a couple times on Sunday for big gains. Cutler just can't get it done.

Can Moore? We all know what Moore is I agree with that but if what Cutler is offering is less than that we need to change. Gase will not admit his mistake

Back
Top Bottom