Big Plays Matter: Ryan Tannehill has thrown 19 passes of 20+yds , 6th in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Plays Matter: Ryan Tannehill has thrown 19 passes of 20+yds , 6th in the NFL

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill has thrown 19 passes of 20 or more yards, only 5 QBs have more than him. In addition, Tannehill's yards per attempt is 7.5yds good for 13th in the NFL.

The days of our crummy offensive numbers are slowly coming to an end folks. We finally have a competent coaching staff and a promising young QB and it shows.

What? We don't have no playmakers..:). We had 60 such plays last year, and we were one of the top teams to do so I believe. And don't forget the (2) +20 Rushes Bush Has and the (2) +20 rushes Miller has. But they will keep telling us we don't have playmakers. And when some of us make a case with FACTS, saying otherwise, we get called every name in the book. Homer, Apologist, Optimist and whatever else they feel like calling us for that day. I guess Tannehill is throwing to himself. Nothing matters except W's, I get it. But, it sure is good to be able to enjoy some facets of our team since we are football fanatics and the season only last but so long. Don't worry we will get to where we are trying to go one way or the other.

And that's now the 24th Category this bafoon Ireland has these BUMS in the TOP 10 in..

Youre coming through with some good nuggets today OP. Keep up the good work.

I am really loving the aggressive play-calling lately, that 4th down TD try was a thing of beauty. It is scary thinking what this offense could do with a legit deep threat.

Throw the football down the field.

Big plays translates to quick scores and big wins.

It's the recipe for success. I've been preaching this for several years while a lot of people were blabbering about some high school offense called the Wildcat.

Big boy offenses coming to Miami. It's time to win some football games, fellas.

Back
Top Bottom