BIG SALE dolphins apparel foxsportsshop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG SALE dolphins apparel foxsportsshop

Bought me a replica Ronnie Brown and a Dolphins cap.

I was thinking about the green Marino throwback but I had to restrain myself :p

I KNOW! I almost couldnt believe the prices at first...marino throwback for 40 shipped? must be clearing inventory or something...

Damn, I couldn't resist! I just dropped $40 on the Griese Throwback. Still a GREAT price though. Is it wrong to own 7+ jerseys? Please tell me someone else has more so I can feel normal! LOL

just bought a white ronnie brown jersey a gators tshirt, 3shot glasses and a gator sign all for $34!! haha thanks for the heads up man!

Damn, I couldn't resist! I just dropped $40 on the Griese Throwback. Still a GREAT price though. Is it wrong to own 7+ jerseys? Please tell me someone else has more so I can feel normal! LOL

I've got a few Hurricanes jerseys, now the Marino Throwback.

hoodie, draft cap, beenie, and hat for my wife, $36......the hoodie was sold out for an hour, and i was able to snag one. someone must of timed out, their loss, my gain.

Ronnie Brown jersey, Champ Bailey Jersey, Carson Palmer Jersey, Dolphins draft day hat and another hat. 75$

Awesome find man. Just ordered the aqua Ronnie jersey. Means now I have a Dolphins jersey that isn't a Marino (but how I cherish those two Marino jerseys)

Back
Top Bottom