BIG SALE dolphins apparel foxsportsshop | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG SALE dolphins apparel foxsportsshop

Damn, I couldn't resist! I just dropped $40 on the Griese Throwback. Still a GREAT price though. Is it wrong to own 7+ jerseys? Please tell me someone else has more so I can feel normal! LOL

don't feel bad i have about 20

You couldn't beat that price for that Marino jersey with a stick yesterday.

Glad I got mine when I did.

Thanks for the heads up.

i guess it was a valentine's day sale. well some info for all of you if have a sportsfanattic near you they always have mega sales after football season. i got my crowder thre for 40.00 2 years ago. thank god i did not pay full price for it being that he will not be here anymore

I bought the Marino Throwback, beanie, 2 hoodies and some steelers stuff for my fiancee. Got it all for $90 shipped.

But today I got a little suspicious that the prices jumped like crazy. It's not the real fox sports store. It a proponent of "delivery agent inc" and some type of "seenon!" merchandise. Hope we didn't get taken by some type of stupid pyramid scheme crappy advertising.

Must say I'm a bit nervous now about it. Hope everyone gets their stuff and I'm just being paranoid. What do you all think.

I bought the Marino Throwback, beanie, 2 hoodies and some steelers stuff for my fiancee. Got it all for $90 shipped.

But today I got a little suspicious that the prices jumped like crazy. It's not the real fox sports store. It a proponent of "delivery agent inc" and some type of "seenon!" merchandise. Hope we didn't get taken by some type of stupid pyramid scheme crappy advertising.

Must say I'm a bit nervous now about it. Hope everyone gets their stuff and I'm just being paranoid. What do you all think.

I wouldn't be too nervous. If you go to http://msn.foxsports.com/ , then click on shop, you're brought to this page. Clicking on anything from the Fox Sports Store brings you to the seenon site. And it wouldn't be a good thing for the real fox sports if they linked to a fake one.

I wouldn't be too nervous. If you go to http://msn.foxsports.com/ , then click on shop, you're brought to this page. Clicking on anything from the Fox Sports Store brings you to the seenon site. And it wouldn't be a good thing for the real fox sports if they linked to a fake one.

didn't do that much investigating thanks a lot.

Why do you think the prices basically doubled overnight....they didn't mention a valentines day sale. Think it could have been an error, or just a way to move merch quick and then back off?

I couldn't believe it when I saw the Marino throwback for 31 bucks.

Great deal. Now I think it's up to 60 or so.

Am I missing something? When I go there the Marino throw back is $79 bucks???

Oh well I bought a cap anyway.

Back
Top Bottom