Big XII North to be taken today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big XII North to be taken today

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
K-State in Lincoln taking on the Huskers at 3:30ET. Winner gets the chance to upset Oklahoma in the Big XII title game (unless K-State wins today and loses to Missouri next week but Missouri never wins on the road, can't even beat Kansas on the road and the game is in Manhattan, KS). Go CATS!

The winner of the North will be destroyed in the Big XII Championship. The North is really bad.

Looks like Oklahoma is gonna win it ALL this year. They are one powerhouse of a team. Still love my Canes, but facts are facts:cool:

Its just one of those years where there is one team that is a lot better than everyone else. Much like the Canes in 2001.

Originally posted by Angneli
Its just one of those years where there is one team that is a lot better than everyone else. Much like the Canes in 2001.
Well, I hope the Sooners win it , 'cause they sure do deserve it. They beat ALL their opponents by 20+ points, ranked or unranked. Like I said, I'm a Canes fan till I die, but the Sooners have by far earned the Championship this year.:cool: Good luck Stoops!

They've beaten everyone by 20+ until they meet K-State on December 6th. They're in for a rude awakening, K-State is playing better than almost every team in the country right now with the exception of Oklahoma, USC, and maybe Florida. Oklahoma hasn't seen an offense as explosive as K-State's yet. I'm expecting a very high scoring game.

Texas, Texas Tech and Oklahoma State all have good offenses. Cumulative score: 172-46.

Kansas State won't break 20.

Back
Top Bottom