Biggest Strength of the Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Strength of the Team

What is the biggest strength of the team?

• Quarterback

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Running Back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offensive Line

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wide Receivers

• Special Teams

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Defensive Line

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Linebackers

Votes: 89 73.6%
  • Secondary

• Total voters

Juggernaut

Samoan
Reaction score
Gotta be the LBs... from right to left, its pretty ridiculous.

LB's with ease. Also, if Ginn can produce quick this year, and Cam can get something out of Chambers, between Ginn, Chambers, Booker, they could end up a strong unit.

LB by default. I don't think you can call any of those factors a strength other than LB. The D-line used to be spectacular, but losing Kevin Carter will be a much bigger hit than what people expect.

LB's with ease. Also, if Ginn can produce quick this year, and Cam can get something out of Chambers, between Ginn, Chambers, Booker, they could end up a strong unit.

How BA would that be if we could turn one of our biggest weaknesses into our biggest strength. I definately think it can be done.

pretty unanamous its lb's than dl than wr than id say it would have to be rb. which rreally can be maybe number 1/2 if the ol can produce!

How BA would that be if we could turn one of our biggest weaknesses into our biggest strength. I definately think it can be done.

I wouldnt say that wr is our biggest weakness, but we definitely arent strong there ither. I would say qb, oline, and secondary are weaknesses as of now. We are adequate at wr and if Ginn brings his playmaking ability to that position this season that whole unit will be drastically better.

Back
Top Bottom