Bill Belichick's curious non-defense of Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick's curious non-defense of Tom Brady

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bill-belichicks-curious-non-defense-of-tom-brady/ar-BBkt7WM

"Tom Brady's dad said in January that he thought things would "end badly" for his son in New England, since the quarterback will want to play a lot longer than his coach wants him to. Bill Belichick's utter silence on defending the best player in team history from being labeled a cheater is proving the elder Brady a prophet."

I sure hope Brady's dad is right and this is last year for Brady in the AFC East.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bill-belichicks-curious-non-defense-of-tom-brady/ar-BBkt7WM

"Tom Brady's dad said in January that he thought things would "end badly" for his son in New England, since the quarterback will want to play a lot longer than his coach wants him to. Bill Belichick's utter silence on defending the best player in team history from being labeled a cheater is proving the elder Brady a prophet."

I sure hope Brady's dad is right and this is last year for Brady in the AFC East.

I don't see Brady going somewhere else. I think (and I always had that opinion) that the system (incl cheating) made him the QB he is. I remember when Cassel replaced him in 2008 and we all said "damn, they already found a new QB". He will not take a chance of his 'legacy' taking a hit and feed the doubters.

I don't see Brady going somewhere else. I think (and I always had that opinion) that the system (incl cheating) made him the QB he is. I remember when Cassel replaced him in 2008 and we all said "damn, they already found a new QB". He will not take a chance of his 'legacy' taking a hit and feed the doubters.

if Brady left New England, it would be a lot like Joe Montana going to Kansas City in '93. the team that would get Brady would be better with him, but i don't think they would win (or get to) the Super Bowl.

if Brady left New England, it would be a lot like Joe Montana going to Kansas City in '93. the team that would get Brady would be better with him, but i don't think they would win (or get to) the Super Bowl.

and NE wouldn't win a SB w/o him like SF did in 1994.

Why would he? They love him over there.

Not so much yesterday. It was like the scene in Frankenstein where all the villager's were coming after him with pitchforks and torches...everyone was asking for his head:chuckle:

Anywho...I cant remember Bill ever sticking up for a Pat's player.

First Brady has to play a season without any type of cheating. I don't think he has done that yet. As far as Spygate goes it was implemented the year when Brady took over. But it was flawed and perfected the following years (i.e. use of helmet connections).

In my opinion it was neither Brady who made Belicheck a genius nor the other way around. It was the system they implemented in NE. People just simply disregard the full extend of Spygate. It was not about just taping some walk through or some taping on the sideline.

Not so much yesterday. It was like the scene in Frankenstein where all the villager's were coming after him with pitchforks and torches...everyone was asking for his head:chuckle:

Anywho...I cant remember Bill ever sticking up for a Pat's player.

What did he do?

What did he do?

Same as when he was banned here...having the web site in turmoil...most are tired of his crap and complaining loudly. :chuckle:

Most of the good posters there now have him on ignore.

First Brady has to play a season without any type of cheating. I don't think he has done that yet. As far as Spygate goes it was implemented the year when Brady took over. But it was flawed and perfected the following years (i.e. use of helmet connections).

In my opinion it was neither Brady who made Belicheck a genius nor the other way around. It was the system they implemented in NE. People just simply disregard the full extend of Spygate. It was not about just taping some walk through or some taping on the sideline.

how come spygate didn't work the first 2 weeks w/o Brady I it was implemented the year Brady took over? they decided to wait until Brady became the starter?

Same as when he was banned here...having the web site in turmoil...most are tired of his crap and complaining loudly. :chuckle:

Most of the good posters there now have him on ignore.

why do you follow me? I don't get it? I was not banned there.

I destroy all of their weak arguments and they get upset. It's not my fault people cannot read. I say Mark Sanchez is underrated by Jet fans and they take that(as you guys do here as well) as me saying he’s great, I say Peyton Manning is overrated and they take it as I think Peyton sucks. I cannot help adults w/ basic reading comprehension and we have a new faction of posters that are completely clueless and get upset like schoolgirls when I destroy their weak arguments.

Back
Top Bottom