Bill Cowher says Who.. haha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher says Who.. haha

RocKStaR

Scout Team
Reaction score
When marino says henne was replaced by thigpen cowher laughs and says who? this is why we need him. i agree thigpen who!! get bill cowher in here and he will clean house of all the losers we have and get us the weapons we need to win..

I like tony but if cowher is willing to come here we need to go for it. My best friend is a massive pats fan and he even said he will be scared if cowher comes to miami..

I thought a lot of Kolb in one his bits 2day.

Cowher will not come to Miami with the QB situation as bad as it is. He knows Thigpen is the backup.

Ironically I think Cowher's old OC Chan would do wonders with Thigpen

My dad didn't know who Thigpen was either. Maybe he should coach the Dolphins.

When marino says henne was replaced by thigpen cowher laughs and says who? this is why we need him. i agree thigpen who!! get bill cowher in here and he will clean house of all the losers we have and get us the weapons we need to win..

I like tony but if cowher is willing to come here we need to go for it. My best friend is a massive pats fan and he even said he will be scared if cowher comes to miami..

and Thigpen is better than Henne, so that should tell ya something about Henne

How many superbowls has BC won and been to in 400 years as the steelers head coach? How many qb's did he draft that were successful?

How many superbowls has BC won and been to in 400 years as the steelers head coach? How many qb's did he draft that were successful?

How many Super Bowls has Tony won?? How many times has he finished with a better then .500 record?? How many times has he taken this team to the playoffs??

Bringing Cower in means you bring baggage in. He might bring good, but you also get the bad. He is a HUGE name in football. JUST LIKE THE NAME PARCELLS. Wake up and see the light. Miami needs to find "THEIR MAN". Miami must find their guy. He must be their guy. He must be someone who wants to come in BY HIMSELF. He doesn't need a trio of people. He wants to lead the Miami Dolphins. He gets support from Ross and the other leaders of the organization. He makes sound decisions. The proof will be by how we draft and how we play on Sunday.

Don't go and get someone who has already done it for years somewhere else. Find the guy that is up-and-coming. Find a guy who knows how to lead a football team. Don't get the big name again. If you do, I predict playoffs next season and then more problems.

Bringing Cower in means you bring baggage in. He might bring good, but you also get the bad. He is a HUGE name in football. JUST LIKE THE NAME PARCELLS. Wake up and see the light. Miami needs to find "THEIR MAN". Miami must find their guy. He must be their guy. He must be someone who wants to come in BY HIMSELF. He doesn't need a trio of people. He wants to lead the Miami Dolphins. He gets support from Ross and the other leaders of the organization. He makes sound decisions. The proof will be by how we draft and how we play on Sunday.

Don't go and get someone who has already done it for years somewhere else. Find the guy that is up-and-coming. Find a guy who knows how to lead a football team. Don't get the big name again. If you do, I predict playoffs next season and then more problems.

He also went to the playoffs 10 out of 15 years. The superbowl twice and is responsible for the third time. Only an idiot doesn't see him as the best available.

If I'm not mistaken, Cowher struggled for a few years as well. I agree Sparano is done but I am nort sure we want Cowher if he doesn't care too learn the names of who is currently on this team. Evidently he isn't very serious about us and just trying too make the Giants want him more.

Cowher will not come to Miami with the QB situation as bad as it is. He knows Thigpen is the backup.

WHY NOT ?? HE SAID THE 3 TEAMS HE WANTED TO COACH WAS GIANTS , MIAMI ,AND HOUSTON IN THAT ORDER so looks as though the G men will keep there coach and hoston was just said yeaterday that kubiac will stay in houston sooooo yes i think we will get him if we want him

Back
Top Bottom