bill game blacked out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bill game blacked out

MR NFLFAN said:
LMAO....good one!

He's still there he's just at the base now instead at the summit. Oh and he's in pieces.

I'm just glad I got to see him before his breakdown :goof:

I'd be very upset if they moved to L.A. If they do, it will get rid of one of our best rivalries. The best part about our rivalry is probably the differnce in climate in the two team's home towns.

Miami=Paradise
Buffalo=Antartica

cnc66 said:
I'm just glad I got to see him before his breakdown :goof:

Are you originally from these parts or were you just up for a little site seeing?

MR NFLFAN said:
Are you originally from these parts or were you just up for a little site seeing?

when in the Navy, a buddy from Boston and I took a road trip from New London. We got into New Hampshire in the dark and got a hotel room. Next morning I found myself surrounded by mountains. The Old Man was across the street. I saw the Flume, climbed Mt. Lafayette, flew gliders, had a good time.

Wow, that is odd. They just won two straight games on the last drive, and they are in the playoff race. You would think that would bring excitement to their fans. But I guess they know it's not going to last for long. :lol: Just a mirage.

Or maybe people didn't want to sit in an open stadium in Buffalo in December? Especially against the Chargers, who beat us 48-10 last year. I was at that game and it was nice and sunny, but still horrible to attend for obvious reasons.

PatsSuck456 said:
Old age finally got to him huh?

Unfortunately it did. For near 100 years the state tried various attemps to patch up cracks and even added cabling to try and secure the old man but to no avail. Funny thing was people went to bed one night and when they woke up the next morning the old man was no longer there.

cnc66
Glad you had a good time. I live in the southern part of the state but have made many trips up into the white mountains of NH. It truly is God's country up there especially in the fall with all the colors.

Wagon Circler said:
Or maybe people didn't want to sit in an open stadium in Buffalo in December? Especially against the Chargers, who beat us 48-10 last year. I was at that game and it was nice and sunny, but still horrible to attend for obvious reasons.

What happened to the on any sunday theory? My friend went to a bills game last season and was totally in shock. he said he was in the lower bowl right around the goal line, 28th row. The face price of the ticket was $44.00... Now that is cheap.

The bills do have the cheapest ticket prices in the league, but fans in Buffalo are starting to respond to the lack of playoffs. For 5 losing seasons the bills have sold out every game. You'd think blackouts would have started sooner and for a lot of other teams they would have, but Buffalo is the bills. On a good note though people seem to be finally buying into this young team.

Sure any given Sunday always applies and it almost did today. But with all the things stated in this post and my previous post, including the weather (Wow that looked ****ty) It's not that hard to see why this game was blacked out.

Good game though. If Buffalo learns how to play the length of an entire game they could be a very good team.

It doesnt help the Sabres are the best team in the NHL. Everyones spending their money on them because they are winning.

It's also the first time since the blackout was instituted (1973) that four home games were scheduled after Thanksgiving ... It's pretty tough for a lot of people to make football games during the holiday season ... especially when the team started out poorly. A lot of Bills fans come from a couple hundred miles away or more, and traveling in the winter is always a chancy proposition.

Back
Top Bottom