Bill Lazor is New Bengals OC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor is New Bengals OC

AJ Duhe

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
After watching the Bengals offense throw up on itself for 2 games, the Bengals are moving on from Zampese and promoting Lazor to OC. Translation - bet the under on the Bengals every week.

giphy.webp

I never undersrood the hype When half of FH was inlove with Lazor and pushing him as the next HC

Who knows, maybe the plan is to get Dalton killed with an absurdly unbalanced run/pass ratio in order to get a better shot at a QB in the draft next year.

There's not a QB controversy if there isn't a starting QB to deal with in the first place.

source.gif

I thought it stuck around until Philbin finally got the axe?

It left with Sherman, but Lazor brought a stripped down, rudimentary spread offense that ripped the rug out from under the QB by only allowing a single check out which defenses could dictate by alignment. His inside and outside zone runs combined with a too simplistic ZBS were bland AF and didn't feature any wrinkles like counters or traps. His shotgun runs where also dead giveaway by which side the RB was on. Then onto the passing game the majority of Lazor's passing schemes were based on mesh concepts with little detail and didn't feature proper progressions when dealing with mutiple coverage looks. Not to mention his smug little ass constantly lied about the offense's ability to audible

They'll score some points against the Packers. I find it hard to believe an offense with that much talent is going to get shut out three weeks in a row.

I don't know who the Bengals' slot receiver is, but he's going to get about five times as many looks on short crossers in the next month as he has in the rest of his life combined.

That team was downright foolish for letting Hue Jackson leave the building while holding onto Mr. Mediocrity Marvin Lewis. If I was them I'd also give AJ McCarron a shot at some point this year - sooner rather than later.

I never undersrood the hype When half of FH was inlove with Lazor and pushing him as the next HC

He talked a big game, and early on it was a breath of fresh air from Mike Sherman.

That being said, Zampese's failure as an OC has been so alarming with the talent on the offense I change had to be made.

Back
Top Bottom