Bill Parcells says what we need! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells says what we need!

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/117

Bill Parcells held a live chat during the pre Super Bowl festivities. He was asked questions by fans and he answered them. It was a short session, but he revealed what he felt were the team's strengths and where he felt their weaknesses were.

He mentioned that he felt that MIA needed "...a little more FIREPOWER ON OFFENSE..."

I don't know about anyone else...but does this spell out that Parcells feels we need to add a WR?

Hmm? Hakeem Nicks? Anquan Boldin? TJ Houshmansada?

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/117He mentioned that he felt that MIA needed "...a little more FIREPOWER ON OFFENSE..."

I don't know about anyone else...but does this spell out that Parcells feels we need to add a WR?

To me that's simple, it's a smokescreen.

Remeber, it's the silly season, it's Parcells, and where there's fire there's smoke ... or something. Expect quite a lot of misdirection and disinformation from now until draft day. Sure, they'll interview some candidates they like, and some they don't like. They'll say lots of things, many contradictory, but that's all part of the game. I expect defense and OL in rounds 1 and 2, order depending upon who is available. Sure, we may pick up a WR, but it is unlikely on the first day IMHO.

YOU can bet he'll do whatever it takes to drive up the value of exactly what he doesn't want..., so his player is available

To me that's simple, it's a smokescreen.

Remeber, it's the silly season, it's Parcells, and where there's fire there's smoke ... or something. Expect quite a lot of misdirection and disinformation from now until draft day. Sure, they'll interview some candidates they like, and some they don't like. They'll say lots of things, many contradictory, but that's all part of the game. I expect defense and OL in rounds 1 and 2, order depending upon who is available. Sure, we may pick up a WR, but it is unlikely on the first day IMHO.

BINGO!!!!! Parcells isn't going to tell anyone what we're going to be doing. He will put all kinds of B.S. out there to make people think one thing and then do something totally different. He sure as hell isn't going to go public and say what we're looking for.

I love how everybody makes it sound like an absolute sin to draft/sign a "playmaker". Yes, a team should be built from this insideout (Offensive/Defensive Line), but if Parcells thinks Hakeem Nicks is a true "playmaker" and can help add some firepower to this team, he will not hesitate to draft him.

Yes it can be all smokescreen but we do need firepower so he isn't lying.

I think he just stated what everyone basically knows already. We weren't exactly the most feared offense. Parcells just stated fact. Didn't say anything about how he'd get that firepower.

BINGO!!!!! Parcells isn't going to tell anyone what we're going to be doing. He will put all kinds of B.S. out there to make people think one thing and then do something totally different. He sure as hell isn't going to go public and say what we're looking for.

because if everyone out there is thinking that he would never say what he really wants and that anything he says is a smokescreen......then what better way to mask what he truly wants, than to say it publicly??

Brilliant strategy by Bill!! Bring on the offensive firepower!! :wink:

FIREPOWER ? Can anyone say Derek Hagan. Bring him back to be our #1. Cmon Bill Derek Hagan on one side WIlford on the other.

Back
Top Bottom