Bill Parcells vacates his office at Dolphins' facility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells vacates his office at Dolphins' facility

sixzero

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If this has already been posted please delete. Thank you.

Dolphins consultant Bill Parcells has vacated his office at the team's Davie facility in strange and untimely fashion -- six weeks into his third season with the organization.
Parcells, who already relinquished his ultimate power to general manager Jeff Ireland on the eve of the season, is now taking an even bigger step away from the team. He still will serve as a consultant, but his daily input is no longer, sources said.
This latest move, unlike his previous decision to give up full authority, did not come with a similar cryptic announcement. Instead, it came with no announcement at all.
ESPN first reported Parcells' departure at 11 p.m. Monday. The Miami Herald confirmed the report with sources moments later, but the team was unwilling to provide any public confirmation of its own.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/10/19/1880060/sources-parcells-vacates-his-office.html#ixzz12mfPEfe5

I can't say I am sorry to see him go.

I think he set a good stable foundation for years to come. I wouldn't doubt if Ireland wanted White to go with Hennings Wild Cat (R.I.P).

Back
Top Bottom