Bill Parcells....what do you think so far? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells....what do you think so far?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
There are a few pposters (I forget who) that totally bashed Parcells and cursed his coming here.. I would like to know where they are now? I havent heard too much negativity regarding him lately

ynn76-1.gif

No matter what, im usually an optimist, but sometimes i get down on certain players and people. However, even when we were 0-2 and hurting, i never once said Parcells was a mistake. He was the biggest and best thing that could of happened to this franchise.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/when-does-wayne-h-go-after-parcells-as-gm-181790.html

It's been a long time since I last posted, and I reviewed a couple of my last posts before my "hiatus". One that I found funny was this one suggesting that Bill P migh make a good GM. I found it funny how the VAST majority of responses were negative. I'm just curious to know if anyone still thinks Bill P was a mistake.

you definitely called that one. and noone would say it was a mistake after consecutive wins over the patsies and chargers.

gloat much? :tongue:

Woohooo, up to the 1,000 post mark.

Anyways, Parcells so far has done a terrific job. I couldnt be happier with the personnel he brought in. The Fins from the past years are no more. This is a completely new team and they showed it. Its been so long, I forgot how great it was to feel after a win. I was always so disappointed on Sundays, but no more. This team is back and will just keep getting better and thats a scary thought.

i agree with bills own words as far as the team, he famously
quoted..."you are what you are"!!

we are 2-2, not good, not bad.

i wish i knew right now what bill is accountable for and what is tony
and what is ireland.

i was jumping for joy when i found out bill was coming to remake
the dolphins. but i have 2 complaints, and unfortunately, its the
same 2 complaints i have had for a few years now.....

NO WR'S AND NO DB'S!!!!

we need big time, consistant playmakers and td makers on this
team [not 1 game wonders].

but every draft, neither gets addressed!!!

wr is a HUGE whole. camarillo is the real thing, but he needs a
terrell, fitzgerald, boldin type on the other side.

so right now, i give a solid C grade to bill. [tep up from the
more recent regimes].

lets see how game 2 against the jets and pats goes and and if we
can stay on the field with the bills and lee evens before anymore
high grading and back slapping happens.

heck, lets see if we can beat the TEXANS! they have owned us and
they are not near as bad a team as they appear.

MP08!!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/when-does-wayne-h-go-after-parcells-as-gm-181790.html

It's been a long time since I last posted, and I reviewed a couple of my last posts before my "hiatus". One that I found funny was this one suggesting that Bill P migh make a good GM. I found it funny how the VAST majority of responses were negative. I'm just curious to know if anyone still thinks Bill P was a mistake.
forget about Parcells for a sec...can you imagine is Cammy were still here?!?!?!?!:boohoo:

people would probably try to put me in a mentally insane institute or something if I said we'd be 2-2 with Cam at head before the season...

Woohooo, up to the 1,000 post mark.

Anyways, Parcells so far has done a terrific job. I couldnt be happier with the personnel he brought in. The Fins from the past years are no more. This is a completely new team and they showed it. Its been so long, I forgot how great it was to feel after a win. I was always so disappointed on Sundays, but no more. This team is back and will just keep getting better and thats a scary thought.

congrats bro... Although I've never been congratulated for any post counts and im at 18,499... wait, 18,500 :beer1: :D

LMao i just read that thread. PhinPhan1227, great call 2 years in advance. You have this over so many people its not even funny, lmao

Back
Top Bottom