Bill Parcells | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells

slackman9

Scout Team
Reaction score
The tuna only goal is to make the dolphins better, this is why he was brought here, not fight or try to show someone who's the boss. I wouldn't want anyone on my team that doesn't want to be here, Jason wants out, let him go, we don't need a disgruntled player on the team. Disgruntle players don't do anything but spread bad things to other players about the organization, and the players will eventually take the other player side. Bill best move is to trade taylor, get all the negativity out and start rebuilding. But knowing Bill he's gonna be a bully and get his way, its time the dolphins move on from taylor, and think about the players that we have that wants to be there. Parcells will eventually make us a contender, but he needs to be the bigger man in this situation.

Bill is the team player here. Jason is being a little baby, and showing he only cares about himself. In four years, Bill will still care about this franchise.....will Jason?

I agree to a point. I believe Parcells is on the team to improve it, regardless of player feelings or not. However, in doing so he must also show players that he is the boss. And show them that he won't be run over by their demands, that he runs this show...not them.
So to a point I can see his stance.
However, I also know the Dolphins aren't going to the SB today. And Jason isn't getting younger. I thank him for his time with the team and give him a chance on another team if thats what he wants.

If The Tuna lets Taylor dictate the terms, he is sending a message to the rest of the team that they can have whatever they like by acting out and being a pain in the butt. The Bengals are an example of a team where that culture has taken hold of a locker room and is now almost impossible to root out. In short, the inmates are running the asylum. Up until now I have hoped that Taylor would come back and finish his career in Miami, but I have had it with him. I wish he would leave, I don't care how. You can spin this any way you like but the bottom line is this. He thinks he's too good for the team that has paid him tens of milions of dollars and made him a star. Just go, Jason. In many people's eyes your legacy is ruined. Many of us are tired of your BS and the distraction you have become. :bye:

I agree to a point. I believe Parcells is on the team to improve it, regardless of player feelings or not. However, in doing so he must also show players that he is the boss. And show them that he won't be run over by their demands, that he runs this show...not them.
So to a point I can see his stance.
However, I also know the Dolphins aren't going to the SB today. And Jason isn't getting younger. I thank him for his time with the team and give him a chance on another team if thats what he wants.

Everyone knows Bill is in charge, hell he's the uncrowned head coach if you ask me, sprano is just his puppet. The quicker he gets rid of Taylor the faster we move on to building this franchise into a contender like he does.

Bill is the team player here. Jason is being a little baby, and showing he only cares about himself. In four years, Bill will still care about this franchise.....will Jason?

Bill may not care about the Dolphins in 4 years himself. Bill is known not staying in one spot for a long time, so I wouldn't count on him being here for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom