Bill Parcells | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells

Keonxl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After watching the Falcons play today I can only imagine what Mr. Blank is thinking. His team was as bad as ours and he was trying to get Parcels. When Parcells gave him the snuff, Blank was disappointed. As Dolphins fans we were all excited, hoping he would end our troubles. I believe if he coached this team, we would be better than we are. But he doesn't and we got stuck with a coaching staff that is probably just as bad as the one we had in 2007. I know I am not the only one here who is sick of this rebuilding thing we are in, but just compare the two teams that Pacells was going for. Atlanta is a superbowl contender in three years and we are barely better than when Parcells arrived. So please, for the ones who think it takes years to rebuild, it doesn't. It should take no more than three years to make a team a contender. So stop defending this front office, they have had their shot and cannot handle it. They are on a three year rebuilding plan that is going to take 10 years. And finally, Tony Sparano is just as guilty as Dan Henning when it comes to the offense, because if he refuses to make the changes we need, and continue to let dan call idiotic plays, then he deserves the same punishment as henning does.

Atlanta drafted Matt Ryan....what did we do? Drafted a lot of so so QB's, and we still may not have our franchise QB. Without a franchise QB, Cowher or Don Shula in his prime wouldn't help us win.

After watching the Falcons play today I can only imagine what Mr. Blank is thinking.
I27mSoLuckyClover-1.jpg

He's thinking, "I'm glad they passed on Matt Ryan".

Lucky that Wayne gave more money and long contract.

The Falcons are rolling with a better GM, coach, QB, etc....We are ****ing terrible.

Back
Top Bottom