Bill Polian | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Polian

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Want to give the fan base some hope? How about hiring Bill Polian to replace Jeff Ireland with a remitt to rebuild? Wouldn't that be a significant upgrade and give the fans something to at least be hopeful for? I know it's difficult to stomach losing for another season, but wouldn't that be better than suffering through another mediocre and boring season that leaves us in a position where we still can't draft our future franchise qb?

I dunno, maybe Tannenhill is the answer if we can get him, which may or may not happen, Moore will probably have us finishing 8 and 8. Roster is simply not good enough, no excuse why we don't have any real superstars and yet have no cap room.

Bill Polian did a crap job in Indy there at the end, would bring in his incompetent son to ruin things (just like in Indy) and is as much of an ******* as Ireland, if not moreso.

If we're going to get a new GM (and I definitely wouldn't mind), then let's get a young guy from a good organization and not the Vice freaking Chairman himself.

hahahahahahaha the Bill Polian Super Bowl Colts were the only team in NFL history where every starter only had played for one team the COLTS. Bill POlian would be a huge upgrade over Retard Ireland!

When Peyton Manning eats up 75% of your teams salary cap and your still competitive, that's a real GM.

Bill Polian was very weak in the draft. Even worse than Ireland.

There are potential GMs out there better than both.

Back
Top Bottom