Bills cut Trent Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills cut Trent Edwards

Damn, I enjoyed when he started against us. Always an easy game.

I remember during the pre-season some Bills fans on here who firmly believed that he was as good as Henne :lol:

He's had 4 years to prove his worth. All he's proven up to this point is that he's not a good QB at all. He plays scared. Cowers under pressure, checks down at a Chad Penningtonesque rate. Playing behind such a terrible line ruined him like it did David Carr.

LOL at him being better than Henne. A guy who's proven more in 16 starts than Edwards has in 4 years. A guy who's shown tons of promise, and plays well under pressure; pass rush pressure (The Robot), and late game pressure(3 game winning drives, 8-2 in games with 7 point margins or less, 5-2 vs. top 10 defenses). He's also shown he can put the team on his shoulders when he needs to.

Edwards just blows, and Fitzpatrick is the better QB. I thought he at least shown enough last year to where they could finally end the Edwards experiment.

Glad that era is over. Finally we'll have a high enough pick to draft a real frachise QB. It'll be nice.

Go ahead and ask Dolphins fans how long that search can take. I dare you.

Normally I'd agree with you. However, with the Bills likely to have a top 5 pick if this trend continues, they'll have a chance to grab Luck, Looker, or Mellit (sp?) at the top of this draft. I just hope they end up winning a few and end up in the 7-12 range and miss out on the quarterbacks. Last thing we need is for Buffalo to suddenly become competitive too...

Normally I'd agree with you. However, with the Bills likely to have a top 5 pick if this trend continues, they'll have a chance to grab Luck, Looker, or Mellit (sp?) at the top of this draft. I just hope they end up winning a few and end up in the 7-12 range and miss out on the quarterbacks. Last thing we need is for Buffalo to suddenly become competitive too...

QBs with NFL potential? Yes.

Bill Parcells quote? "All potential means is, 'you ain't done nothing yet!'"

Back
Top Bottom