Bills falling apart at the seams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills falling apart at the seams

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have been painting the interior of my house this whole week and listening to alot of bills radio. Brad Davies show, who he talked to Jason Cole on Friday, has been lashing out at this franchise. Davies was putting up that they should do like us and get Pete Carroll and change everything from top to bottom and start from scratch. Alot of Bills fans disagree and were mentioning other coaches around the league that would be nothing but lateral moves and wastes of time.

I quite frankly agree with Davies about Carroll. Carroll would know alot of the college talent like Saban and would have a top pick just like us last year.

Bottom line, they realize that Donohoe is just what i called him 5 years ago. A fraud! A control Freak. It is going to take Ralph Wilson to fire him if he is going to make any changes that fans will buy tickets to games for.

Looks like alot of seats for next years game for me! :D

Anyways, the bills are in serious trouble and now Eric moulds will be available in the offseason which makes the market more nicer for us to land a nice WR. Have faith in Saban people! Cus we are sitting pretty in the long haul because we have a guy who gets it while others are just going to go through the motions like we did for a long time with JJ to Wanny.

I really don't want to discuss the Bills...

Donohoe made his moves in getting Losman, McGahee and Evans. Those three are going to be the offense for Buffalo for years to come. If fans of the team expected those players to instantly turn around an offense that under Bledsoe struggled they are just being impatient. The Bills need to upgrade their line for the benefit of both Losman and McGahee, do that and I bet the team is much improved offensively in '06 no matter who the coach or GM happens to be. Defensively I think they just need to improve their line (hello Ngata).

I think Carroll might consider a move to the AFC East, I just have a hard time seeing him leave warm, beautiful California for freezing, desolate Buffalo.

And the interesting thing is that we could've easily been where the Bills are had we lost that game. THAT's why you try to win instead of tanking the season.

DolphinsRising said:

Donohoe made his moves in getting Losman, McGahee and Evans. Those three are going to be the offense for Buffalo for years to come. If fans of the team expected those players to instantly turn around an offense that under Bledsoe struggled they are just being impatient. The Bills need to upgrade their line for the benefit of both Losman and McGahee, do that and I bet the team is much improved offensively in '06 no matter who the coach or GM happens to be. Defensively I think they just need to improve their line (hello Ngata).

I think Carroll might consider a move to the AFC East, I just have a hard time seeing him leave warm, beautiful California for freezing, desolate Buffalo.

they are wishful in thinking they would get caroll. first, He used to coach in the pro's and he didnt make it. second, why would he want to leave USC and where he is a god down here. I live in so. cal, he is a god among men.

He is untouchable. Pete carroll is another Bowden, a legend!

shouright said:
And the interesting thing is that we could've easily been where the Bills are had we lost that game. THAT's why you try to win instead of tanking the season.

Thats why winning is more important than worrying about a process.

shouright said:

Actually, the Bills winning would have prolonged the obvious. I hope they stick with Donohoe. I pray every day now. Moulds being a scapegoat may spell that out. BTW, the word out early is that Moulds is being suspended because he questioned the play calling to Mularkys face. Has a player every been suspended for that?

I hope they do get Carrol if they're going to make a change. Keeping Mularkey is fine by me as well, though.

AquaAssasin said:
they are wishful in thinking they would get caroll. first, He used to coach in the pro's and he didnt make it. second, why would he want to leave USC and where he is a god down here. I live in so. cal, he is a god among men.

He is untouchable. Pete carroll is another Bowden, a legend!

Isnt that what people said when Saban signed his deal in Baton Rouge? Money talks and Carroll has already won 2 national championships and about to win another (or is it three already?) Carroll would love to prove people wrong.

If I were Ralph Wilson, I would at least try. But I agree, it is not likely. That is why I am so happy. Donohoe is a great GM! ;)

I don't give a rats azz about the Bills. I WILLL BE, however, a huge Bills fan this Sunday when they play the Patriots.

DolphinsRising said:

The thing that no one brings up is that alot of these moves were made while losing other players. This year was Jonas Jennings and Pat Williams. Last year it was Bledsoe and Henry. Year before it was Peerless Price and that MLB who went to the Jets. You starting to see something? He only traded players for other players, who took time to play or develope. That "offense for years" still has to prove alot. If the front office and coaching changes, will JP Losman develope under the right people through those changes?

im tellin ya, its a very sticky situation in Buffalo. Oh BTW, Josh Reed may also be gone. Will Saban take a looksie?

I hope they do make him their next head coach. He wasn't that good of an NFL head coach when he was with the Jets and the Pats, anyway. Pete Carroll is no Nick Saban, that's for sure.

finfan54 said:
Isnt that what people said when Saban signed his deal in Baton Rouge? Money talks and Carroll has already won 2 national championships and about to win another (or is it three already?) Carroll would love to prove people wrong.

If I were Ralph Wilson, I would at least try. But I agree, it is not likely. That is why I am so happy. Donohoe is a great GM! ;)

Saban was never a head coach in the pros. He was an assistant coach. Carroll situation is different. He was a head coach before and got fired. Went to the college ranks where he is a success. He's got alot more leverage in decisions in the college than the pro's.

I really dont think carroll will going anywhere and im not saying that because I live in so. cal. I have a family member that plays for them right now. The word is that he aint going nowhere.

finfan54 said:
The thing that no one brings up is that alot of these moves were made while losing other players. This year was Jonas Jennings and Pat Williams. Last year it was Bledsoe and Henry. Year before it was Peerless Price and that MLB who went to the Jets. You starting to see something? He only traded players for other players, who took time to play or develope. That "offense for years" still has to prove alot. If the front office and coaching changes, will JP Losman develope under the right people through those changes?

im tellin ya, its a very sticky situation in Buffalo. Oh BTW, Josh Reed may also be gone. Will Saban take a looksie?

Donahoe is gone, Mularkey probably is too. Everyone that Butler brought in for the Bills Donahoe has basically cut lose, including Rebuen Brown who is very well liked in the Buffalo community. He seemingly has missed on two head coaches, and apparently sunday was the last straw.

fishypete said:
Thats why winning is more important than worrying about a process.

I hope you're not talking about Saban, because that process is what won the game.

Back
Top Bottom