Bills falling apart at the seams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills falling apart at the seams

shouright said:
And the interesting thing is that we could've easily been where the Bills are had we lost that game.

did wayne and ralph have a bet that if the bills win, the phins have to take donahoe and the rest of the bills' lousy front office? ;)

Skill players are all in their 2nd and 3rd years which is fine especially with the QB being something of a developmental guy coming out of Tulane. Anyway, I think the Bills have a core that can be built upon. If the team wants to continue their recent pattern of instability by firing everyone it's fine by me.

I think the Bills are going to beat the Patriots. They share some of that late-season scrapper attitude that's always characterized the Jets (back when they had talent). The Bills players are just plain UPSET about this game, have no idea how it happened. They'll be looking to take their frustrations out on the super bowl champs. The Super Bowl Champs, on the other hand, took a leisurely walk in the park against the Jets and will probably be expecting the same in Ralph Wilson Stadium...in for a rude awakening.

ckparrothead said:
I think the Bills are going to beat the Patriots. They share some of that late-season scrapper attitude that's always characterized the Jets (back when they had talent). The Bills players are just plain UPSET about this game, have no idea how it happened. They'll be looking to take their frustrations out on the super bowl champs. The Super Bowl Champs, on the other hand, took a leisurely walk in the park against the Jets and will probably be expecting the same in Ralph Wilson Stadium...in for a rude awakening.

as long as they pound it and pound it with willis, it could happen.

fins1 said:
I hope you're not talking about Saban, because that process is what won the game.
Amen to that! When people criticized Saban for the whole "process philosophy" thing I just had to laugh. Some people just don't get it. Of course he wants to win, but he is trying to preach to his players, staff, and all within the organisation, that in order to be successful( more wins) you need to keep your focus on the process and not on results. The results will follow once you master the process.
I cannot believe how fortunate Phinfans are that we have this guy as our head coach.

ckparrothead said:
I think the Bills are going to beat the Patriots. They share some of that late-season scrapper attitude that's always characterized the Jets (back when they had talent). The Bills players are just plain UPSET about this game, have no idea how it happened. They'll be looking to take their frustrations out on the super bowl champs.

Not if they're in full melt-down mode.

Pete Carroll is a horrendous Professional coach. It took Belichick a year to clean up the trash that was littered throughout the Patriots roster during his reign in New England.

He's a great college coach, like Rick Pitino, but you don't want this guy running your NFL franchise.

fishypete said:
Thats why winning is more important than worrying about a process.

The process leads to wins.

:rolleyes:

DolphinsRising said:
I really don't want to discuss the Bills...

Donohoe made his moves in getting Losman, McGahee and Evans. Those three are going to be the offense for Buffalo for years to come. If fans of the team expected those players to instantly turn around an offense that under Bledsoe struggled they are just being impatient. The Bills need to upgrade their line for the benefit of both Losman and McGahee, do that and I bet the team is much improved offensively in '06 no matter who the coach or GM happens to be. Defensively I think they just need to improve their line (hello Ngata).

I think Carroll might consider a move to the AFC East, I just have a hard time seeing him leave warm, beautiful California for freezing, desolate Buffalo.

On the money. The game is won in the trenches and they have pitiful talent at those positions

phinsforever said:
Amen to that! When people criticized Saban for the whole "process philosophy" thing I just had to laugh. Some people just don't get it. Of course he wants to win, but he is trying to preach to his players, staff, and all within the organisation, that in order to be successful( more wins) you need to keep your focus on the process and not on results. The results will follow once you master the process.
I cannot believe how fortunate Phinfans are that we have this guy as our head coach.

Don't worry about it. This is what fishypete does. He's not really a Dolphins fan.

fishypete said:
Thats why winning is more important than worrying about a process.
:lol: C'mon Fishyfeet, what won that game? Saban's process is working. They played the game to win, coming back from a 'hopeless' defecit!

Back
Top Bottom