Bills Fan Falls from 300 Level. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Falls from 300 Level.

Was he rail sliding?

I think he was so excited the bills were winning he thought he could possibly fly. "The bills will win when fans fly"

It would have been better if it was a Jet Fan.

Hard to feel sorry for the guy when you decide to slide on the railing from the upper deck of a stadium.

Falling from the 300 level is the most interesting thing to do in Buffalo and more sexually satisfying then trying to mate with one of their 300 lb combination of cheese fires and hot wings that they call "women".

I guess the guy he landed on was in worst shape with a head injury... they were both in the hospital still this morning according to local radio.

What an ass clown. He deserved that. I just hope the people he fell on didnt get injured. But then again, they're also bills fans and possibly jet fans........

Yeah the guy who fell apparently is in not even close to as bad of shape as the guy he fell on the local paper said.

Rail slide off top deck? What a idiot. Feel bad for people he fell on.

Smell the lawsuit

I heard he was trying to land on top of one of his buddies as a joke, but he went wide right.

A fan died at Coors Field here in Colorado a couple years ago doing the same thing on an escalator that went down from the upper deck. I think he was drunk.

Back
Top Bottom