bills fan .......offseason predictions for next year...as of right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills fan .......offseason predictions for next year...as of right now

jp2lee783

Starter
Reaction score
AFC East

New England- 12-4.......this is judging they stay healthy....still too good with #12 behind center. The defense should rebound with Harrison coming back though he might not be the same player but it will help to have his presence back their with some other injured DB's from this year. Bruschi will have a whole training camp and offseason so he'll be back to his old gay self...man i hate him

Miami Dolphins-10-6.....Ronnie Brown will be the guy this year.....i see ricky gettin traded in the offseason in return for a second round draft pick.....The qb position still is questionable....who will play Rosenfels/Gus/F.A. Pick UP/Draft? Malarkey and Capers can finally focus on their specialty and take advantage of the personel on the roster. Capers has lots of young DB's to work with who seem proven after one or two years

Buffalo Bills 8-8.......Hoping for a good offensive coordinator ....and some offensive line pick ups i think jauron will move the team in the right direction cuz he has more offensive weapons here than in chicago when he coached but with the division tougher than it was last year....i think it will be tough for the offense to get going.....Evans could have his breakout year IMO while the defense will all rest on how spikes returns..........

New York Jets 5-11..........Still a very good defense ........but offense is questioned with the aging Curtis Martin......and the depleted Chad Pennington......on top of these thing lies Eric Mangini ......the youngest coach in Nfl History.....personally i think his best bet is taking Lendell White to establish a running game and see how Bollinger does in a whole season...

P.S. I still love the Bills/Dolphins rivalry, but i miss the Kelly/Marino rivalry rather than the Collins,van pelt,johnson,flutie,bledsoe,holcomb,losman/fiedler.lucas,feely,fuerotte,rosenfels rivalry....just my thoughts .......ill be around through out the offseason .....later

Nice post. I would tend to agree with most of your points, but if NE loses anymore linemen, then # 12 is going to be playing a lot more patty cake with the ground then he's been used to.Ah, the days of old with Kelly / Marino. I doubt we ever see that kind of rivalry again. Not that the rivalry will dissapate, but having those two slinging it against each other twice a year was priceless.

How do you feel Jauron will do with the O-line? He had some hogs in Chicago, and still couldn't run the ball. Does this bode well for Willis?

I also would like to know if you see Moulds sticking around another year.

personally the only guys i want back on our line are Villarial and Peters.....We need a new center and a left side of the line.........If Jauron can build a Bear-like O-line than i think Willis can be more effective since i believe hes better than ......i think Anthony Thomas was their RB? not sure though....

i would like to see mould stick around but i also want him to be able to compete for a champioship before his career is over and i think Evans is ready to be our number one guy

jp2lee783 said:
AFC East

New England- 12-4.......this is judging they stay healthy....still too good with #12 behind center. The defense should rebound with Harrison coming back though he might not be the same player but it will help to have his presence back their with some other injured DB's from this year. Bruschi will have a whole training camp and offseason so he'll be back to his old gay self...man i hate him

Miami Dolphins-10-6.....Ronnie Brown will be the guy this year.....i see ricky gettin traded in the offseason in return for a second round draft pick.....The qb position still is questionable....who will play Rosenfels/Gus/F.A. Pick UP/Draft? Malarkey and Capers can finally focus on their specialty and take advantage of the personel on the roster. Capers has lots of young DB's to work with who seem proven after one or two years

Buffalo Bills 8-8.......Hoping for a good offensive coordinator ....and some offensive line pick ups i think jauron will move the team in the right direction cuz he has more offensive weapons here than in chicago when he coached but with the division tougher than it was last year....i think it will be tough for the offense to get going.....Evans could have his breakout year IMO while the defense will all rest on how spikes returns..........

New York Jets 5-11..........Still a very good defense ........but offense is questioned with the aging Curtis Martin......and the depleted Chad Pennington......on top of these thing lies Eric Mangini ......the youngest coach in Nfl History.....personally i think his best bet is taking Lendell White to establish a running game and see how Bollinger does in a whole season...

P.S. I still love the Bills/Dolphins rivalry, but i miss the Kelly/Marino rivalry rather than the Collins,van pelt,johnson,flutie,bledsoe,holcomb,losman/fiedler.lucas,feely,fuerotte,rosenfels rivalry....just my thoughts .......ill be around through out the offseason .....later

makes sense but ill rework it...

Miami 11-5- great upgrades with personnel and will bring in at least 2 quality FA's and Saban should have another successful draft. The key is the QB and DB play this upcomming season and I see it being much improved over last season's play.

NE 9-7- They are going to lose alot this offseason. Losing Mangini to the Jets as well as FA's leaving potentially for other teams is inevidible. Brady also looked like he isn't the boy wonder everyone has been making him out to be. The team is exposed and alot of teams are picking up on it and taking away everything. Plus they have too many questions at RB to answer as well as WR. I think they miss out next year.

Bills 5-11 - i do not see improvement to a .500 club team with way too many questions all over the place. Two starting safeties are real old and losing alot in the process, Clements will sign elsewhere, TKO had a severe injury and he will never be the same and they cannot stop the run and have no good pass rush. The o-line is horrendous, Jauron is not a saving grace coach and the front office is in shambles. McGahee may want out and buffalo may be willing because they will get good in return for him. Losman isn't the answer, how do they address it? I know you have optimism, but be honest, there is no saving grace for this team at this time

Jets 5-11- they are in shambles but i think the defense is underrated and will be much better next year. the offense is horrible, and i am interested to see who they take with their first pick, im thinking RB but QB is not out of the question. Team is older on offense and need to get younger, and quick. it will take a few years

Miami takes the 3rd seed next year and has a win in the first round of the playoffs. Beyond that is speculation but if the talent stays in tact and with the upgrades thus far, I do not see how Miami is not a front runner going into next year. Pending other things but it should be fun to watch, thats for sure

Good post, I think that's about accurate, but I don't think NE will be 12-4, 11-5 I is what I think (though 10-6 would be nice)... but I see your logic: they were 10-5 this year with a lot of injuries. The rest sounds right to me.

P.S. I still love the Bills/Dolphins rivalry, but i miss the Kelly/Marino rivalry rather than the Collins,van pelt,johnson,flutie,bledsoe,holcomb,losman/fiedler.lucas,feely,fuerotte,rosenfels rivalry
:lol: :lol: Hopefully Miami will find their future, and I think Losman will grow from his experience and be better (hopefully not too much better. ;) ) It's good to see a nice Bills fan.

jp2lee783 said:
AFC East

good post, i stilkl think its too early to be making the predictions, its all gonna come down to who we pick up, who we draft. so i'm not gonna object to any of it. personally i see the jets improving a little more,,,,, they cant get any worse right?! :sidelol:

My early thoughts:

Dolphins: 10-6*
Patriots: 10-6
Bills: 6-10
Jets: 5-11

* = Dolphins earn tie-breaker over the Patriots for the Division title.

Nublar7 said:
Did they join the arena league? :wink:

HE SAID 15-1!! they can't win that many in arena league!
he must mean peewee football

Back
Top Bottom