Bills have a back-up QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills have a back-up QB

So Buffalo is going to back up Statue with Spaghetti Arm. I don't know how a guy who can't throw more than 5 yards downfield is still in this league. I guess Gator QB is to the NFL what 7-foot-whitey is to the NBA -- a 10-year gig in the league without having to actually possess skills.

:roflmao:

AmishJihad said:
How true. Luckily for us Matthews is only until Brown comes back.
Is Travis Brown really the answer? He looked pretty bad against the Pats in the last game last year. Then again, so did Peyton Manning.

FlyingElvis said:
Is Travis Brown really the answer? He looked pretty bad against the Pats in the last game last year. Then again, so did Peyton Manning.
Actually he did move the ball w/ ease until he got intercepted due to the infamous "throw at 3rd and 1" Gilbride call. He's been doing very well with the new system.

Justasportsfan said:
Actually he did move the ball w/ ease until he got intercepted due to the infamous "throw at 3rd and 1" Gilbride call. He's been doing very well with the new system.
Yeah, you are right. I looked at the boxscore. I guess I only remember the pick. :evil:

Then again, it was against scrubs playing prevent in a lopsided game.

Travis Brown isn't the answer, JP Losman is. Right now the Bills are just looking for someone to be there incase something happens to drew. I know SM is better then what we have left in Gerg Zolman. JP is the QB of the future, when healthy he seems to be a really good QB.

Yeah, Matthews is probably the original wet noodle arm, but he's smart and plays within himself. He's OK for a short term backup. Some Buffalo fans believe his experience makes him a better backup than Brown. I'm not sure. Nor am I sure what the Bills brass will think. Losman is the future though, as everyone knows.

Dredd: "This is a DOLPHINS forum, isn't it?"

For the life of me I can't figure out why any Dolphin fan would be senisitive about posting Bills stuff on an AFC East forum even if this is a Dolphin fan board. That's what the AFC East forum is for, isn't it? Would it make more sense to have an AFC East forum, in addition to a Dolphins forum, and still allow only posts pertaining to the Dolphins? This really puzzles me.

TigerJ said:
Dredd: "This is a DOLPHINS forum, isn't it?"

For the life of me I can't figure out why any Dolphin fan would be senisitive about posting Bills stuff on an AFC East forum even if this is a Dolphin fan board. That's what the AFC East forum is for, isn't it? Would it make more sense to have an AFC East forum, in addition to a Dolphins forum, and still allow only posts pertaining to the Dolphins? This really puzzles me.
I think this was moved from the main forum Tiger.

Oh, now it makes sense. I'll have to file that away for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom