Bills - Jaguars game to be broadcast on Yahoo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills - Jaguars game to be broadcast on Yahoo

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the only way to watch this game on Oct. 25th is through a Yahoo outlet. I am happy about this decision because it is one less game I have to worry about the Jags knocking the Dolphins off my local broadcast.

The National Football League (NFL) announced today that it has selected Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) as its exclusive partner to deliver the first-ever live stream of an NFL game to a global audience across devices and for free. This partnership will bring the NFL’s International Series game in London, between the Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars on October 25, to Yahoo properties globally, including Yahoo, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Screen and Tumblr, which attract more than one billion monthly users.
“The NFL has always been committed to being at the forefront of media innovation. Through this partnership with Yahoo – one of the world’s most recognizable digital brands – we are taking another important step in that direction as we continue to closely monitor the rapidly evolving digital media landscape,” said Roger Goodell, Commissioner of the National Football League.

http://nflcommunications.com/2015/0...first-ever-global-live-stream-of-an-nfl-game/

This is good for the game, 1 more step toward on demand web streaming of specific football games. (i.e. Pay for exactly what you want)

I like it...one more way to watch football.

I'll probably sleep through it anyway. 6:00 a.m. here in California.

With my luck, it being the Bills after all, I'll get up around 8:00 flip on the laptop, get a cup of coffee just in time to see Jeff Tuel Throw a winning touchdown, and Natty Hackett being carried off the field on the teams shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom