Bills offense looked great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills offense looked great

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Buffalo Bills scored on their first 2 drives of the game, and they looked like the Bills Offense of last year....Bledsoe wasn't sacked at all, and he threw for 231 yards, 2 tds, and a pick in a half of football...not bad. Henry's injury doesnt seem to be anything(can't find anything on it online) and Jennings looks like he might have had a concussion....all in all, good showing....but like a wiseman always said: "It's just preseason"

My take on the Bills vs. Rams

Positives:

Bledsoe & Moulds looked unstoppable

Bledsoe 2 TDs, 193 yards first half

Moulds 8 100+ yards and a TD first half

Pass-Protection was excellent. No sacks on Bledsoe

Special Teams looked explosive in both kick & punt returns

Defense had 6 sacks and a turnover to end the game, A Schobel had 2. Winfield was everywhere.

Bobby Shaw looks like he is ready for a big year taking over Reed's spot from last year

Under a 150 yards in penalties!

Lauvale Sape (2003 6th rounder) has come out of nowhere as someone who can provide depth at DT.

Negatives:

Run Defense (Although, I will bet Marshall Faulk made it a tough night. Faulk looks like he's back to MVP form.)

Turnovers on special team. A lot of the guys fumbled after a big return.

All in all, I am very happy with this effort and Bills fans are feeling a sense of relief after that penalty-filled performance in Tennessee.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
:confused:

I thought the score was 7-0?

Nope, At the half the score was 14-14.

Then St. Louis put in their second string for the second half (buffalo kept most of their first string in on the first drive of the 3rd quarter, and then they put in their backups as well.)

When buffalo pulled its first stringers the score was 21-14 St. Louis.

Then Buffalos 2nd stringers whooped on St. Louis' 2nd stringers for the 28-24 victory.

All in all Buffalo did pretty good aginst a very solid Rams team.

Back
Top Bottom