Bills Opening Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Opening Schedule

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
After examining all of the teams schedules in the AFC East, the Bills September schedule stood out as being among the toughest:

1. New England - swept the Bills last year. Belichick's schemes holding the Bills offense to 7 & 17 points in the two matchups

2. at Jacksonville - easiest game, but a must-win road game

3. At Miami - tough game, particularly at Miami in September

4. Philadelphia at home - Eagles have been a better team, Bills have to hope that home field advantage and offseason losses by the Eagles get them a win here.

The Bills have to play three of the top defenses in this first month.
This could be challenging for an offense that is trying to change from pass happy to more ball control.

Looking at the above it is not smack to say that the Bills could start 1-3.

Conversely, if the Bills manage a 3-1 start it puts them in a strong position for the rest of the season.

Yup, our toughest schedule they say is at the start of the season. The Pats D and BellichicK scare me the most. I doubt their O will be anything special this year with a running game like they have. The fins? I think they should beat the bills at home but I can't out my team out. Hell' the Jags are no puchovers either.

To be honest with you, all those games are 50-50 except the fins who should be favored undoubtedly against the bills at home.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
If we come away 2-2 we should be in good shape.

true, we have our hard stretch in September...2-2 would put us in good shape for the rest of the schedule....you guys have your toughest stretch in December:

at Pats
Eagles
at Bills
Jets

that's a hard schedule to buck your December trend

I can't argue with any of the above posts. September is brutal. But if Buffalo has visions of playoffs dancing in their heads they've got to buckle down, do their job and not get intimidated. Playoff caliber teams can beat tough opponents. 1-3 or 0-4 would be a big disappointment. I think we'd be happy with 2-2 and elated with anything better than that.

Believe it or not that Jacksonville game mgiht be tougher than NE game at Buffalo.Jaguars added more talent to already good young D which is only getting better.THe big three on offense are healthy and I really don't see how Jacksonville game can be an easy game for the Bills.

New England game on other hand is a home opener at home even though Bilichick "has the bills number".Patriots defensive line is nothing to rave about and on offense all you have to worry about those screen passes.

I say the Bills go 3-1.

Jacksonville is a win.

Philly we will beat at home.

We must beat either the Pats or the Dolphins. I would rather beat the Pats at home.

Good luck boys, if you think the Pats DL or O is nothing to worry about. Heck, last year we played you with one DL & a bunch of LB's. Drew will once again be so confused, only the OL will be moreso...lol!

And show you can stop the dink 'n dunk before you bitch about it. FYI, Brady will go deep a lot, successfully, this season. Bet on it.

Originally posted by Tailgater
Good luck boys, if you think the Pats DL or O is nothing to worry about. Heck, last year we played you with one DL & a bunch of LB's. Drew will once again be so confused, only the OL will be moreso...lol!

And show you can stop the dink 'n dunk before you bitch about it. FYI, Brady will go deep a lot, successfully, this season. Bet on it.

The Pats are the team that scare me the most...that week 1 game actually has me scared...if we beat you guys, I think we slay a demon and get off to a good start...you guys will be damn good tho...Colvin is a beast

btw, Brady is still a puss:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom