Bills Running Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Running Back

again your post is full of holes....your wrong!

Let's look at the 2000 season since it was drew's last full season.
what do you want to compare?
comp %, rating, tds and ints.

here they are.
stat----- drew---------Jay
comp%---58.8--------57.1
tds---------17----------14
ints---------13----------14
rating------77.3--------74.5

so the stats are pretty close but this in no way supports your post that jay is better. If any thing it show Drew is slightly better.

I all ready posted ricky's rookie numbers and Henry's rookie numbers and they are equal. so the true test will be head to head and season totals.

I think drew's numbers will blow away jays this year based on Gilbride's passing offense. Although Norv always has a good offense

I think ricky will have slightly better numbers than travis. I don't think Travis will get all the work that ricky gets due to the depth at RB buffalo has (huntley, Bryson)

Eric

How about this, we'll do both of their last seasons

here they are.
stat----- drew---------Jay
comp%---58.8--------60.3
tds---------17----------20
ints---------13----------19
rating------77.3--------80.3

Also remember, that was only Jay's 2nd year starting. He has a running game and a much better O Coordinator.

Jay Fiedler is better than Drew Bledsoe.

and a much better O Coordinator.

based on what.

again you prove lack of knowlege (or your age) by not backing your statements.

you can't compare to different years just because you like the numbers better. Even if you do the numbers are not of statistical significance.
no way jay has better numbers than drew this year!!!
ask anyone other than a fins fan who the better QB is and/or who they'd rather have on their team. You know who the answer will be.

He has a running game
the only thing ricky has proved in miami is that he don't know how to drive.

Bills fans are just jealous because we have more victories against them then any other team. They have no clue as to what they're saying because they're filled with jealousy.

Bills fans are just jealous because we have more victories against them then any other team. They have no clue as to what they're saying because they're filled with jealousy.

wow that post was full of facts and stats....

well........... my dad can beat up your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already posted plenty of facts and stats you airhead. I had to post a simple statement since you Buffalo fans can't comprehend numbers at all. You don't know anything about the Dolphins so don't even attempt to pretend that you do. Hell, you don't even know anything about the Bills either so you need some training pal.

I've already posted plenty of facts and stats you airhead. I had to post a simple statement since you Buffalo fans can't comprehend numbers at all. You don't know anything about the Dolphins so don't even attempt to pretend that you do. Hell, you don't even know anything about the Bills either so you need some training pal.

you have not post ONE single stat in this whole thread. Once again this just proves you cannot have a intelligent football conversation with the average fins fan. If your up to task, please enlighten me with all your knowledge and fact/stat filled mind.

By the way calling people names and writing insults does nothing to prove your point.

Aloah Eric

Norv Turner has been successful wherever he has been.

Last year, he took the 29th ranked offense of 2000, with an aging QB, no receivers, a really really bad O-Line, and a rookie running back, and made them the 11th ranked offense.

If you wanted stats, there is your stats. Jay Fiedler had better stats last year than Drew did his last year of full starting. It will be done again.

Hey, do you want to bet some money? I'll bet that Ricky Williams has more yards than Lamar Smith of last year.

How about a simple 500 dollar bet?

you can't compare to different years just because you like the numbers better

No man, actually, you did that. I took both of the last years that they started a whole season an compared it. You took Jay's VERY first season as a starter, vs Bledsoe's 8th or whatever it was.
Fiedler has MUCH improved since the 2000-2001 season.

If you don't know that Norv Turner is a better O Coordinator than Chan Gailey, you don't know football.

Gailey was one of the worst offensive coordinators in NFL history. Anyone who calls a run up the middle with 50 seconds left in the second half while we are at midfield trying to score before the half is clearly dumb. Gailey was very unoriginal, the opposing defense could tell before the snap if we were running or passing by the setup and which TE was on the field.

First of all Eric/Hawaii, you're just a rookie on this board so don't try to act like you've been places. You need to try to use your pea-sized brain (if you have any at all) and attempt to learn something. And just why are you on a Dolphins message board?? Is it because you're trying to learn something about how a real football team does it??

even your own fans don't like Jay..........

www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4316

Drew is a better QB. Sorry that you guys can't be mature enough to admit that. I totally agree that at this point Ricky is better than Travis Henry. At this point. but only time will tell since this is only henry's 2nd year. and Again his numbers were exactly the same as Ricky's in his rookie season.

iceblizzard69: the comparsion was between Norv turner and Kevin gilbride. not over Gailey, Norv is a much better OC than Gailey

Dolfan984: I compared the 2000 season not the year of their exprience. Jay is hardly a rookie. It might have been his first FULL season of starting but he had started/played in lots of other games.

Iron Man: again your post is reduced to insults and name calling. Again showing that you are the one unable to have an intelligent football conversation.

Aloha Eric

Back
Top Bottom