Bills Tanking. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Tanking.

2 first round picks and a 4th and 6th...lol for ej and a 2nd round pick

They must not think he can stay healthy moving forward. That is a lot to give up for only 3 years. I kind of had the feeling he was on the outs when they didn't pick up his 5th year option.

The Bills just traded Sammy Watkins to the Rams and received Jordan Matthews in a separate deal from the Eagles. As a Dolphins fan I like this trade. Watkins always lit up the Fins. Yes he misses half seasons but against Miami... He's an all pro. Definitely helps the Dolphins.

6 picks in the first 3 rounds next year. The Pats do this regularly. I wish Miami would get in on that.

At what cost though?
When you look at everything the Bills had invested, the trade isn't good. The Bills gave up Sammy Watkins, Ronald Darby, a 1st, a 4th, and a 6th round pick in exchange for E.J Gains, Jordan Matthews a 2nd and a 3rd.

The Bills just traded Watkins for Ej Gaines and a 2nd round pick. In a side deal the Eagles sent Jordan Matthews and a 3rd to the Bills for Ronald Darby. So the Bills add a 2nd, 3rd, Matthews and Gaines for Watkins and Darby.

I'm sure we could trade Landry for a 2nd and 3rd but what would be the point.

A better comparison would be trading Parker and Xavien Howard for a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

The Bills gave up on Watkins who they wasted 2 first round picks, and a 4th on, then gave up Darby who they spent a 2nd pick on. People may be correct in assuming this is the right move for the Bills going forward, but looking at what they gave up in order to get to this point, it is a complete failure.

Back
Top Bottom