Bills TE Tony Moeaki active for Sunday's game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills TE Tony Moeaki active for Sunday's game.

Loved his early work in KC. His injury history has dragged his stock down. But he is a very capable TE, when healthy.

Also reported is that wide receiver Stevie Johnson (personal) and safety Aaron Williams (ribs) have officially been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.

I kinda wanted to bring him in when he was cut from Buffalo. Would have been nice to have him and Clay if Keller isnt back.

Relax Hayden. Philip Wheeler's great tackling has got Moeaki covered.

Chandler is more of a threat, but I am interested what Jenkins can bring in the last few weeks and going into next year.

Chandler is more of a threat, but I am interested what Jenkins can bring in the last few weeks and going into next year.
Agree. Did you pick up that Philbin went out of his way to commend Jelani Jenkins the other day as a very smart player?

Agree. Did you pick up that Philbin went out of his way to commend Jelani Jenkins the other day as a very smart player?

Between Jordan and Jenkins they might have some guys that can run with TE's and RB's. The question is, do they use them? They did last week.

Dude has been hurt EVERY season of his college and pro career...

Jenkins needs more playing time. We need to know if he will be a player going forward or not, in which case a LB will be a need in the draft. Wheeler is a back up IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom