Bills to sign Bryant Johnson wr? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills to sign Bryant Johnson wr?

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Reports on the news here that the Bills have signed him..nothing official but sirius is also reporting it ...too bad hoped he'd be a fin

I can't seem to find anything on this signing. I know he was in Tampa visiting today for sure. I dont see how he made his decision that quick.

EDIT: I have looked at rotoworld.com, PFT, ESPN, SI, Billszone.com, Bills official website and azcentral.com (newspaper). No signs of the signing.

I can't seem to find anything on this signing. I know he was in Tampa visiting today for sure. I dont see how he made his decision that quick.

EDIT: I have looked at rotoworld.com, PFT, ESPN, SI, Billszone.com, Bills official website and azcentral.com (newspaper). No signs of the signing.

I read on SI that he was also visiting today with the Bills, so yeah, there's a good chance he got out of there with a contract.

Meanwhile, free agent receiver Bryant Johnson and tight end Ben Troupe are both scheduled to visit with the Bills on Sunday, according to their agent, Joel Segal.

Link

i think this whole Divsion is getting really good
If this signing happened, I agree. The bills have improved since the start of FA, and the jets have too, but I think the jets are in last.

Maybe I am bias though. :whistle:

What going on with WR Bryant Johnson?

I haven't heard much on him. I thought he might have been a good FA pick-up. They mentioned something today on NFLN, I don't recall what they said though. Is his $ too high. What's the deal with him?

I haven't heard much on him. I thought he might have been a good FA pick-up. They mentioned something today on NFLN, I don't recall what they said though. Is his $ too high. What's the deal with him?
He had a visit with the Buccaneers today but right now it looks like he will be signing with the Bills.

Yep. Theres a thread regarding his situation in the General NFL forum.
Thanks! I'll check it out. I'm always on this or the draft forum. I forget to check out the other ones.:up:

Yeah he's going to be in Buffalo most likely. The Bills are starting to build a pretty good team. If Trent Edwards works out, they will be the team I will mostly worry about in the coming years (2009 and on), not the Pats.

Yeah he's going to be in Buffalo most likely. The Bills are starting to build a pretty good team. If Trent Edwards works out, they will be the team I will mostly worry about in the coming years (2009 and on), not the Pats.
Don't know why we didn't seem to have interest in going after him. It seems he could've filled in nicely here..(Ginn, Wilford, Bryant, Camarillo, Kellen Davis from the draft :up:, etc...)..not bad.

Back
Top Bottom