Bills Will Sign Sam Adams Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Will Sign Sam Adams Tomorrow

gobillsgo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It came over a wireless update service offered by Verizon through the Buffalo Bills. It's been very accurate (and early) with both the Spikes and Shaw signings. Uh oh...

To quote mysel:

I don't think Adams is going to put you over the top. He makes your team better but there is a reason that he has moved twice in two years. Downside. I predict a tired Adams in the coming December. Away from the warm weather in Oakland to cruddy old Buffalo. Bones start to hurt in that cold. Here's a blurb about Adams a third of the way through last season. Now he has another year.

Oakland Raiders – This team is suddenly looking old. The defense is being lit up and the offense has slowed down tremendously, but, hey, they are 4-2.

The Good – How about 40 year-old Jerry Rice, huh? The man continues to impress despite his age. I wonder how many more years he plans to play.

The Bad - Their defense once looked unstoppable, but has become quite vulnerable -- especially against the run. Sam Adams is not fighting off blocks like he was in the first 4 games,

Wasnt there already a bill guy posting this crap in the dolphins thread???

If Sam Adams is gonna blow in December, maybe he should sign with the Dolphins instead.

Dang! For real! You guys got Sam Adams... HOLY CRAP! That's the scariest thing, I'm about to crap in my pants... o

oh wait...

Did you know we have Ricky Williams....

So... who's that guy you just signed again?

Marcus Jones
Keith McKenzie
Jeff Posey
Takeo Spikes
Sam Adams

2 DE's, 2 LB's, 1 Pro Bowl DT

With Adams and Pat Williams, the Bills will have two monsters inside. Reminds you of.....well, Adams and Siragusa. Now all you need is a legit DE. Marcus Jones could be it if he returns to form.

If Jones can come back strong, the Bills starting defense looks to be very strong next year.

It goes to show how misinformed some people are.....Sam Adams hasn't changed teams because of bad performance, he's been a cap casualty twice.

If true, this will absolutely make the Bills a contender in the AFC and NOT to realize AND accept it is sad evidence of overly biased people.

Not so fast you bunch of Billygoats, this comes straight from your newspaper-

Adams says no to Bills contract

Owner Ralph Wilson won't make another offer to DT

By Leo Roth
Democrat and Chronicle

Ralph Wilson [Day in Photos]

(March 19, 2003)  Star free agent defensive tackle Sam Adams has rejected an incentive-laden contract from the Buffalo Bills and team owner Ralph Wilson said Tuesday night there’s no room for negotiation.

“Sam is a very good player and he could help us a lot,†Wilson said during a reception at the Strong Museum in Rochester.

“The offer is there if he wants to take it, but there’s one thing about (general manager) Tom Donahoe: He sizes up talent, their value to the team, he makes an offer and that’s it. Otherwise you’re going to get yourself into this game of just going up and up. We were in that cycle and we€™re trying to get out of (it).â€Â

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
If true, this will absolutely make the Bills a contender in the AFC and NOT to realize AND accept it is sad evidence of overly biased people.

No one player makes a team a contender. Certainly if nothing else, Ricky Williams proved that this past NFL season. Washington Redskins seem to be a little slower grasping this concept as they are going on another spending spree. Having the top names in free agency and meshing them together does not create a contender. It will create a paper champion though.

Back
Top Bottom