Binns out for year with torn ACL & MCL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Binns out for year with torn ACL & MCL

How's Bryan Tyms doing? The kid we swiped from the 49ers PS. Maybe he can step it up, he's got speed and height.

With Binns done for the season and Matthews out for a few weeks, I would have to think Miami will make a move for a veteran WR to compete. McNutt obviously now becomes a favorite for either the #4 or #5 spot, but I think they probably want a little more experience behind Wallace, Hartline and Gibson.

Hopefully this our only blow, injury wise. I think we have a pretty good core of 4,5,6 wr's that binns will be an afterthought by the time the season starts. Hope he can recover quickly and have a decent nfl career.

With Binns done for the season and Matthews out for a few weeks, I would have to think Miami will make a move for a veteran WR to compete. McNutt obviously now becomes a favorite for either the #4 or #5 spot, but I think they probably want a little more experience behind Wallace, Hartline and Gibson.

well, gonna see more TE's split out IMO and more Thigpen.

This **** always happens. We hear "not serious," "walked off on his own power," etc...
And then BAM. We get cold ****ed with the hammer out the clear blue.

Yep, same thing happened to Ronnie Brown back in 2007. Walked off the field under his own power, seemed fine, then we find out BOOM- out for the year.

sucks for the guy.

rishard matthews is going to have a huge opportunity once he gets back on the field.

i think the kid can do well.

The only good that can come of this is it happened now and not week 1.

Tyms, McNutt, Fuller, Bumphis, Collins, Stafford, Andrell Smith just moved up a notch.

no to brandon lloyds corpse...mcnutts ehhh...only in house option i see is chad bumphis...

fullers terrible...

Back
Top Bottom