Birthday Present | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Birthday Present

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Pretty ironic that Marcus Robinson is likely to be cut tommorow as it is his birthday. What a great present!

No come here. Wanny loves you!!!!!!!!:rofl:

So Clumpy, what do you think is going to happen with your boy Price? He signed the one year tender today and the Bills changed his status so he can be traded which make for some interesting speculations. What are your thoughts as our resident Bills fan (I know there are others but they all blow as far as I'm concerned.) ;)

Originally posted by Expo88
So Clumpy, what do you think is going to happen with your boy Price? He signed the one year tender today and the Bills changed his status so he can be traded which make for some interesting speculations. What are your thoughts as our resident Bills fan (I know there are others but they all blow as far as I'm concerned.) ;)

They are hoping that Atlanta/Washington are really really really desperate lol

All reports I've read have the Falcons very interested in trading for Price. I believe that a trade will occur and he will be signed long-term prior to March 15th. That way, the Bills retain the "tag" for future years :)

I've predicted the trade to be:

WR Peerless Price and our 2nd rd 2003(48th overall) to Atlanta for their 1sr rd 2003 (23rd overall), 2nd rd 2003 (57th overall), and conditional 2004 (3rd or 4th)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
WR Peerless Price and our 2nd rd 2003(48th overall) to Atlanta for their 1sr rd 2003 (23rd overall), 2nd rd 2003 (57th overall), and conditional 2004 (3rd or 4th)

No way you get three picks. Two tops, unless you want a handful of 4th and 5ths :) But I think you get a 1st and 3rd. I wouldn't trade more then that for him.

EDIT: Having fully read your comments, I now understand we are basically saying the same thing. :) Dang, don't I look like the village idiot :) haha

Back
Top Bottom