**black miami dolphins jerseys with orange trim!!!** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**black miami dolphins jerseys with orange trim!!!**

phinsphan99

Rookie
Reaction score
GUYS! I can even begin to explain how long i have been looking for these black colored miami dolphins jerseys.....and FINALLY found them.

Champs @ the Aventura Mall has Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and Brandon Marshall black jerseys in stock in all sizes today. These jerseys are absolutely the most balling of all and really hope we break em' out against Chicago next month.

http://images.c2m00b.com/MiamiDolphins_Images/Node_0/680.jpg

Don't forget to thank me later. haha

GO PHINS!

That looks Sharp can't find them on the website how much?

the color black and Miami just doesn't go.... I'm sorry...

Are the numbers black too? I can't really tell.

yes black numbers. with orange border. they are not on the website yet - because they just got a full shipment today

i like those. but would look odd with aqua pants, so not sure what they do there. go with orange pants i guess. the Seahawks had similar ones a few years back, all black with white trim. hmm, i guess theres no way to get one of those here in Canada.

well i have family in miami - and better believe i asked them to run to pick me up one and mail it over asap. haha. i'm sure they will be on the champssports.com site this week

When will these be put on the website? I live in NY and I will never see these in Champs up here.

Back
Top Bottom