Blackout lifted

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinatic1399, Sep 21, 2012.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
  1. phinatic1399

phinatic1399 Diehard Phinatic!

[​IMG]

AdamHBeasley Mike Dee tweets that the blackout has been lifted. Game will be on CBS 4 at 1 p.m.

2. R3TARDxSTRONG

R3TARDxSTRONG Well-Known Member Donator

Joy. Time to start stocking up on beer and brats.

3. BSQ

BSQ Scout Team

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now let's beat them down with our big, mauling physical o-line and Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller blasting them and gashing for bigtime runs. Then a little play-action to seal the deal.

4. tylerdolphin

tylerdolphin More Smug than Birthday Dog Moderator Finheaven VIP

Impossible. Locals dont buy tickets.

5. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

lol we have three straight losing seasons but yet its the fans that are bad because they still fill a stadium 80 percent lol

6. electrolyte

electrolyte A True Fan

[​IMG]

7. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit A True Fan

Three straight losing seasons, 7 or 8 head coaches since Shula, 17 starting quarterbacks. But yeah, it's the fans fault, they're the reason why it's taken the Dolphins this long to address the position and build properly. :rolleyes2: WHY COULDN'T WE BUY THOSE TICKETS, THOSE TICKETS WOULD HAVE CHANGED DESTINY AND MADE SPEILMANN DRAFT DREW BREES INSTEAD!!!

8. snake eyes

snake eyes Well-Known Member

only three teams in the NFL have used the new buyout clause for blackouts. Miami, Oakland and I think San Fransisco. Here in San Diego the chargers said they couldnt afford the cost to pay the NFL to life the blackout so I guess Miami is fortunate that Ross is willing to spend the money lift the black out. Im not sure on the rule but its like the NFL (mafia) takes a percentage of the gate in order to life the blackout.

9. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit A True Fan

Really San Francisco? Their house looks packed all the time. Surprising to read that.

10. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

Here is a novel idea if you are not selling out maybe dont raise your ticket prices or actually lower some ticket prices. Its not like the rest of the league sells out all the time and Miami doesnt. Mist of the lower performing attendence teams have underperformed for a few years. You cant even get a decent ticket for less than a 100 dollars and people want to complain how bad the fans are lol.

11. LANGER72

LANGER72 A True Fan

I just set the DVR so I can watch the game later. Just fast forward through the commercials and all the BS.

Great players, winning, and national respect put the fans in the seats. We are lacking in all areas.

12. Gonzo

Gonzo Widerstand Administrator Finheaven VIP

I can't do that. I would have to avoid all news sources and every time I've tried, I've gotten a text or email or something ruining it for me. I need to watch it live.