Blackout lifted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blackout lifted

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now let's beat them down with our big, mauling physical o-line and Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller blasting them and gashing for bigtime runs. Then a little play-action to seal the deal.

Impossible. Locals dont buy tickets.

Impossible. Locals dont buy tickets.

22hjqr-1.jpg

Three straight losing seasons, 7 or 8 head coaches since Shula, 17 starting quarterbacks. But yeah, it's the fans fault, they're the reason why it's taken the Dolphins this long to address the position and build properly. :rolleyes2: WHY COULDN'T WE BUY THOSE TICKETS, THOSE TICKETS WOULD HAVE CHANGED DESTINY AND MADE SPEILMANN DRAFT DREW BREES INSTEAD!!!

only three teams in the NFL have used the new buyout clause for blackouts. Miami, Oakland and I think San Fransisco. Here in San Diego the chargers said they couldnt afford the cost to pay the NFL to life the blackout so I guess Miami is fortunate that Ross is willing to spend the money lift the black out. Im not sure on the rule but its like the NFL (mafia) takes a percentage of the gate in order to life the blackout.

Here is a novel idea if you are not selling out maybe dont raise your ticket prices or actually lower some ticket prices. Its not like the rest of the league sells out all the time and Miami doesnt. Mist of the lower performing attendence teams have underperformed for a few years. You cant even get a decent ticket for less than a 100 dollars and people want to complain how bad the fans are lol.

I just set the DVR so I can watch the game later. Just fast forward through the commercials and all the BS.

Great players, winning, and national respect put the fans in the seats. We are lacking in all areas.

I just set the DVR so I can watch the game later. Just fast forward through the commercials and all the BS.

Great players, winning, and national respect put the fans in the seats. We are lacking in all areas.

I can't do that. I would have to avoid all news sources and every time I've tried, I've gotten a text or email or something ruining it for me. I need to watch it live.

Back
Top Bottom