Blackouts Lifted (?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blackouts Lifted (?)

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I feel certain that after the Dolphins are featured on the Hard Knocks telecast, that dolfans will get so very fired up that it will be the norm for blackouts to be lifted due to stadium sellouts. For those on a tight budget (me) TV is my sole connection to the games. Lifting blackouts, all of 'em, will have me in a state of pure bliss.

A man can always hope for the positives. :hump:

Plenty of streams online to view the game regardless of black out. Just takes some googling.

Season tickets are so cheap. There is no reason to not buy them if you live anywhere near Miami.

I feel certain that after the Dolphins are featured on the Hard Knocks telecast, that dolfans will get so very fired up that it will be the norm for blackouts to be lifted due to stadium sellouts. For those on a tight budget (me) TV is my sole connection to the games. Lifting blackouts, all of 'em, will have me in a state of pure bliss. A man can always hope for the positives. :hump:

I am sick and tired of them allowing games on TV when they should be blacked out. Black out some games down there and watch attendance improve. I am from Miami and I see you are in Miami. I know exactly how you feel, as I felt this way to. Always keeping your fingers crossed that the game will be on. Well, I hope they sell out every game and you do get to see your team play home games. But if that stadium is not sold out 72 hours before kickoff, I say black it out. And keep blacking it out until attendance allows games to be broadcast locally.
When was the last time they blocked out a game in Miami? I remember one back in the 80's. So what are you concerned about anyway. Help your team and go to a game.

Plenty of streams online to view the game regardless of black out. Just takes some googling.

You are a better man than me. Or much smarter.
First. I have never watched a free NFL game unless it was on network TV. Or it was a pre-season game. So please share with us the magic you speak of. I have never found any free regular season games on the internet?

any season tixx holders who regularly post on this site? i bought mine this year, and although I'm sitting up in the nosebleeds, i plan on buying fan-vision to follow the action of every nfl game... (its like having Sunday Ticket on an Ipad) Just to be at every dolphin home game this year will be exciting. I got in early for season tixx @ $25/seat/game, not a bad price if all your aiming for is the atmosphere of the NFL stadium on Sunday. The fact that i live just 35 min north, right off the turnpike is gravy. hopefully we can throw some pretty awesome tailgate parties and watch our Phins win their way to the playoffs! Also, what restaurants/sports bars are in the area for people to post game/watch the other match ups?

First, when was the last time there was a blackout? Second, win games. FINALLY addressing the most important position in football after more than a decade has us on the right track to doing that. I'm sure Hard Knocks won't hurt though.

I am sick and tired of them allowing games on TV when they should be blacked out. Black out some games down there and watch attendance improve. I am from Miami and I see you are in Miami. I know exactly how you feel, as I felt this way to. Always keeping your fingers crossed that the game will be on. Well, I hope they sell out every game and you do get to see your team play home games. But if that stadium is not sold out 72 hours before kickoff, I say black it out. And keep blacking it out until attendance allows games to be broadcast locally.
When was the last time they blocked out a game in Miami? I remember one back in the 80's. So what are you concerned about anyway. Help your team and go to a game.

First. I have never watched a free NFL game unless it was on network TV. Or it was a pre-season game. So please share with us the magic you speak of. I have never found any free regular season games on the internet?

mr ross you were warned about this b4 stop all the fan bashing

I am a disabled fellow so my funds are very low - rock bottom. Manic Depressent.

Either you haven't looked or aren't very good at using google. Besides naming sites on here gets you warned so you're just gonna have to live without knowing.

You never have a black out when you know where to look................:lol:

Back
Top Bottom