Bleacher Report Mock Has Dolphins Taking Jarvis Jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report Mock Has Dolphins Taking Jarvis Jones

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I would love that pick, but I'm not sure Miami will pick high enough to get Jarvis Jones. I think he will go top 5. But if the Dolphins were able to get him and then trade back up for a receiver, say Justin Hunter or Robert Woods, that would be an excellent start to the draft.

hm, not sure he's a good fit for a 4-3. great potential, but a rush LB in my book
That is a question. Georgia does use him in a variety of ways, though, as a DE, outside linebacker and even middle linebacker. I wonder if he is versatile enough and if he could fit a 4-3. We definitely need that type of difference maker on defense.

A great player will fit into any system!

That is a question. Georgia does use him in a variety of ways, though, as a DE, outside linebacker and even middle linebacker. I wonder if he is versatile enough and if he could fit a 4-3. We definitely need that type of difference maker on defense.

to be honest, i thought the same way about Von Miller, and Denver makes it work somehow. still, i think that's due to Miller being too talented a guy not to make it work. could be the same with Jarvis Jones, but i can't shake the feeling you're going to try and hammer a square peg into a round hole by using him in a 4-3.

YES PLEASE! Him and Wake would tear it up!!!!
Get a corner in the second and a receiver in the second!

I'm a Georgia fan and I don't want us taking Jarvis. The main reason is that he's soft. He's got a great first step but he's undersized and doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's a good kid but I think he's a situational pass rusher not a 3 down guy

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

He got abused today by South Carolina. No push at all. On the other side jadavion clowney was murdering our o line.

I'm a Georgia fan and I don't want us taking Jarvis. The main reason is that he's soft. He's got a great first step but he's undersized and doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's a good kid but I think he's a situational pass rusher not a 3 down guy

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

He got abused today by South Carolina. No push at all. On the other side jadavion clowney was murdering our o line.

In a 4-3, he'd obviously be an OLB, who comes down to rush the passer on passing downs.

I'm not a fan of Jones. We need a 4-3 end that can replace Odrick when he kicks inside next year.

Back
Top Bottom