Bleacher Report’s Christmas Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report’s Christmas Mock

Not the desired position but the value would be off the charts at 12.

Can't see it happening for numerous reasons the most obvious being the team in front of us would be absolutely stupid to not pull the trigger first.

I would be thrilled with that pick but I'm not sure he will last until the Phins are on the clock. Even if we swapped the picks with Oakland and got the CB I would be happy.

In a perfect world, in my opinion, the Dolphins would trade back in the 15-20 range and pick up possibly another second and they could address LB and G in the first two rounds. I don't have the draft value chart in front of me but I think trading down to about the 20th spot will be worth a middle second round pick. And if they get creative and are lucky enough to unload some salary with a trade, it will help in free agency with the salary cap issues we are facing right now.

I don't see this as a spectacular draft when compared to prior years but the team can definitely fill some immediate needs in the first couple of rounds with smart picks and then get some depth in the later rounds.

I really hope Barkley is off the board when Miami picks. Such a talent yet so many other needs. I’d be so torn.

Man, they have Billy Price going early. I've kind of thought he could be there for Miami in the 2nd round range, but I guess that's optimistic on my part.

Couldn't fault the team if they pulled the trigger on a talent like Barkley, but with the way Drake has played I think Miami could get a complementary back much later.

Would prefer a linebacker or pass rushing defensive end. Is it too early for Landry?

Back
Top Bottom