Blow for Barkley ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blow for Barkley ?

s**t happens. It's football. Injury or a few poor outings and everyone will have to reconsider.

Look the prefect outcome is we draft Luck and he leads us to the promised land.
That would be FANTASTIC but life is sometimes cruel. The Fins NEVER catch a break. Everything has to fall perfectly for this to happen. I've been disappionted by this team so often lately I'll be expecting the worse. No Luck ... as usual.

LUCK WILL BE #1 PICK NO MATTER WHAT... Barkley is nowhere near lucks level and you cant base everything on one game (even though a lot of team seem to base everything on the combine workouts more than the games)

Probably true but April is 6 months away and things happen.
Remember Rogers was susposed to go 1 or 2 and went 20th I believe. Same with Brady Quinn .
Things came up in the pro days and compounds that were red flags and teams backed away.
Big mistake in Rogers. Not so on Quinn. I'm hoping for the best case scenario but nothing is for certain.

Check this out.

A new mini series on HBO

[video=youtube;kLvtAl_t2sI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLvtAl_t2sI[/video]

Kind of spooky. It's title is LUCK Destiny may be calling.

What if on Saturday Barkley CLEARLY out plays Luck ?
Say Andrew throws several picks and looks lost out there.
Barkley on the other hand lights it up and beats Sanford badly.
And what would we do with all those T shirts everyone got ?
Just hypothetical but it's college football and anything can happen.
Blow for Barkley ? :err:

People actually buy those t-shirts?

I called it "shat for matt" and it got moved to the college boards. No love from the mods. :(

I called it "shat for matt" and it got moved to the college boards. No love from the mods. :(

They have a pro SFL thread and this is just a counter point so to speak.

Honestly it all should be in the Draft forum but we would have little else to debate.

Tony's gone.

The team stink's

Ross is unpredictable.

Cowher seems interested.

The player moves no longer interest me.

That's about it.

ehhh...not liking barkley cause other qbs from usc haven't faired all that well in the pros is lame...

I gotta say "Suck for Luck", "LayFlat for Matt", "Blow for Barkley" and my god "Licking for Landry" all sounds very...gay.

ehhh...not liking barkley cause other qbs from usc haven't faired all that well in the pros is lame...
I know you'll be watching tomorrow. I hope Barkley lights it up and Luck is just ok or worst.
Just to make thing interesting.

I know you'll be watching tomorrow. I hope Barkley lights it up and Luck is just ok or worst.
Just to make thing interesting.

its not gonna make anything interesting...luck could throw 5 picks tomorrow and it won't matter...his draft position is set in stone...

I gotta say "Suck for Luck", "LayFlat for Matt", "Blow for Barkley" and my god "Licking for Landry" all sounds very...gay.

You are correct sir.
clear.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Back
Top Bottom