Bockermeyer/Bowens/O'Donnell News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bockermeyer/Bowens/O'Donnell News

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
if he is healthy, he is a good aquisition. still young at 30.

If healthy and if he is willing to sign an league minimum insentive based contract at the very least he would supply quality depth at LT. But I have a feeling if he's healthy we have a 2 or 3 year quality fix at LT.

Oliver...

He's an outstanding pass blocker, but not much at all for run blocking. He has had shoulder problems that have taken some of his already suspect strength.

He's better than average, but that's about it for now. I doubt he's an upgrade over Dixon but would allow us to move him inside and play someone at LT.

I wouldn't be opposed to Brock...

I think he would give Miami some flexibility...
as long as he passes a physical...

I think he might be a better or at least similar player to Webb...
and he might come cheaper. Plus he is younger.

Giants | Bowens Visiting Friday - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:20 PT: Updating previous reports, the Bergen Record reports the New York Giants will meet with free agent DL David Bowens (Dolphins) on Friday

- I guess that is the D Bo news - I hate to lose him but it seems inevitable since he is a backup player for us

or we could re-sign D Bo

did not see this...
The Dolphins are close to re-signing reserve defensive lineman David Bowens. Agent Harold Lewis said he hoped to finalize a deal before Bowens leaves for a free-agent visit this morning. Bowens competed with Adewale Ogunleye and Jay Williams for a starting position in last year's camp until fracturing his thumb.

or BB

Brockermeyer must convince Dolphins officials that he can regain the same form as before his major shoulder surgery
we are only looking to him as a starter at LT so he's gotta be back to form to get a contract I would think

Back
Top Bottom