Body Bag Game II | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Body Bag Game II

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I live here in philly and that game reminded me a lot of the body bag game the eagles had when buddy ryan was coaching, i cant remember the amount of bill helmets that flew off and players getting helped offf the field WOW

yeah the D played FIERCE we gotta do that again against dallas to set the tone.

Mike Nolan's tellin Ross "Give me a chance".

did anyone catch culvers hit when he got flagged for defenseless reciever and yeremiah just padded him on the head and said good hit man!

now thats football.....we dont care about 15 yards....were kicking your azz!

culver penalty was BULL sh how is the reciever defenseless when he has the freaking ball

culver penalty was BULL sh how is the reciever defenseless when he has the freaking ball

well, i think the call was defenseless receiver but it was more due to helmet to helmet. IMO, there was no doubt about it. But hey, fitzpatrick was laying out his receivers all day.

well, i think the call was defenseless receiver but it was more due to helmet to helmet. IMO, there was no doubt about it. But hey, fitzpatrick was laying out his receivers all day.
It's funny but the harder you play the less injuries you take. There were Bill's on the ground with trainers all day and one got carted away. I saw both thier running backs laid out at one time and Jackson never returned.
Injury report for Miami ? NONE

Back
Top Bottom