Bokampers or Duffys ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokampers or Duffys ?

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sorry I don't know if this is the right forum --- But I'm Flying down to Ft.Lauderdale next Sat for the Jets-Fins game and was wondering what bar to go to Sat night for collage game - Bokampers or Duffys ... thanks

Bokampers is nice. The food is good and it's nice inside.

There are LOADS of Duffy's in Florida. They are all pretty nice but I'd rank Bokampers ahead of them.

Hollywood Ale House. One exit South of FLL on Sterling Avenue. Exit 22. You'll see Boomer's amusement park on your left headed Southbound on I-95. Can't miss it. Great place.

Get the Zinger Mountain Melt as an appetizer

I have been to Bokampers and Duffys. I like Boka' mpers better. Plus..he played for the Fins

Hollywood Ale House. One exit South of FLL on Sterling Avenue. Exit 22. You'll see Boomer's amusement park on your left headed Southbound on I-95. Can't miss it. Great place.

Get the Zinger Mountain Melt as an appetizer

Never been to that one, but the Alehouse I go to in WPB is great.

Both of them are kinda meh, but I haven't been to Bokampers since they opened where Pebbles/Kavanagh&Morrisey used to be (Is there another location?). All I know is... good luck getting into a Duffy's during basketball season. Don't know how jammed they get for Football.

At which hotel are you staying? There might be better things closer to you.

Prefer Bokampers food and atmosphere to Duffy's which isn't bad either. However if it came down to Duffy's vs any one of the Bru's owned by our own Killer B, Bob Brudzinski, I'd hit the Bru's.

Most miller ale houses are awesome. If you have the chance to go to one do so. I love watching the fins with a 14$ 20 oz porterhouse.

I'll 2nd Vaark on Bru's over Duffy's.

Chicken nachos at Ale Houses do it for me.

I think Ale house food is better than Duffy's. There is one Duffy on 163rd ave that is new and really big! That is the only Duffy's I really like.

Back
Top Bottom