Bold predictions NFL network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold predictions NFL network

Jonny

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was just watching NLF network and Brian Baldinger on his bold prediction said he believes RT makes the probowl this year. I agree after he leads us to the payoffs!

Baldy showing us some love??? Wow. I call him crooked finger....his pinky is bent sideways. :chuckle:

I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.

Yeah the finger bugs me and he talks with his hands... Willy and the other guy looked surprised.

Baldy showing us some love??? Wow. I call him crooked finger....his pinky is bent sideways. :chuckle:

I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.

Far from impossible. ... even Dalton has got to one somehow

I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.

Haahaa. Baldy reminds me of Chris Elliott in Scary Movie 2 with the deformed hand. Baldy should see a surgeon about reattaching his finger or get it cut off.

At least they are not trashing us about locker room bullying. I take it as a positive. If we do make the playoffs, the finger will be a genius.

So in the conference with Peyton, Brady, Big Ben, Rivers and Luck, Ryan is going to the pro bowl?? Wow that is a bold prediction. We better get that OL fixed in a hurry. Right now we have a Center, LT, a rookie and a china doll fighting for RT, and two gapping holes at guard. We best get some of that taken care of or Ryan will have a better chance of going to the hospital than the probowl.

So in the conference with Peyton, Brady, Big Ben, Rivers and Luck, Ryan is going to the pro bowl?? Wow that is a bold prediction. We better get that OL fixed in a hurry. Right now we have a Center, LT, a rookie and a china doll fighting for RT, and two gapping holes at guard. We best get some of that taken care of or Ryan will have a better chance of going to the hospital than the probowl.

James is the RT you can bet your ass on that.

I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.

Because it is a long shot, Manning, Brady, Luck, Big Ben are all likely to put up better numbers than Tannehill.

I wonder what it was like in your house when JuWan James' name was called last week. Did you kick the dog or beat the kid? Not one pundit have I heard say that James cannot be successful - Go f-ing root for another team...

My reaction if Tannehill leads us to the playoffs and beyond

1275905143_ragingmidget-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom