bold predictions

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami wins the next two games.

Miami catches the Jets and Bill and does not finish last.

We still get a new coach and 1st round QB.

Tony earns pat on the back on the way out.

Fin's trade back and still get Weeden or Landry plus picks.

Both Brandon's make pro bowl.

Marshall sets Fins recieving record for catches and yard.

yours ? :D

I stoped reading after Miami wins next 2 games. Because thats never going to happen, as much as I wouldn't mind it happening its just not going to.

I stoped reading after Miami wins next 2 games. Because thats never going to happen, as much as I wouldn't mind it happening its just not going to.

Two weeks ago no one thought we'd win a game. We might not win another. If there ever was a time for homerism this is it so let me enjoy the moment ... and make crazy predictions to see the feedback.

I'm not stoping from your Enjoyment, just saying. Lets hope your predictions are incorrect, and the Colts win 3 games or tie our record so we get the first pick and get Luck : )

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Manning is begging Painter to go out and win. He wants a Job for the next 4 years in Indy.

I'm not stoping from your Enjoyment, just saying. Lets hope your predictions are incorrect, and the Colts win 3 games or tie our record so we get the first pick and get Luck : )
---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Manning is begging Painter to go out and win. He wants a Job for the next 4 years in Indy.
when we went to 0-4, as much as it pained me to hope for the fins to lose, i didnt want to have another one of the 5-6 win seasons enough to miss the playoffs but miss out on a top pick, especially this year with luck.

However, with 2 wins already, and despite us still not making the playoffs, no point on wanting to lose anymore. their is absolutley zero chance we get the 1st or 2nd pick for that matter, and zero chance the colts win 3 games. the colts are one of the worst teams in nfl history.

just when you thought they couldnt downgrade at qb, now i believe dan orlovsky maybe the starter. win 3 games? how about score double digit points, than maybe they can talk about winning a game,let alone 3. not happening.

SFL is RIP and bark for Barkley is on life support. I think there's a gap between these guys and Weeden , Landry and RG3. If we don't get Luck or Barkley it may be better to trade back for a few extra picks and choose one of the other guys in the mid or late 1st round.
The Fins are playing good now and beating Buffalo and Dallas is not inconceivable. That would give both the Bill's and Jets 5 loses and put us 2 games back in the lose column with 5 to play included both those teams.
I know this is unlikely. That's why it's a bold prediction. We'll know by next Friday one way or the other.

Especially if they win a couple more games I'm not so sure they can trade back and expect Weeden or even Jones. Look how quick even Ponder and Locker went last year.

On the flip side you never know could Barkley start to drop all the sudden?

I'd rather have that higher pick and grab the best QB.

Miami can still have a top 5 draft pick. I don't see them winning many more games with the schedule they have left. The Bills game this Sunday looks more winnable than it did two weeks ago though.

Miami can still have a top 5 draft pick. I don't see them winning many more games with the schedule they have left. The Bills game this Sunday looks more winnable than it did two weeks ago though. Their defense made the Jets offense look like the Packers two weeks ago at home and Ryan Fitzpatrick has come back to earth.

I like your predictions the hardest part of it all is the win in DAL but I really can see that all happening. While 90% of it.

I like your predictions the hardest part of it all is the win in DAL but I really can see that all happening. While 90% of it.

I can't see the Dolphins winning in Dallas. Romo will have a field day against the Dolphins secondary.

Back
Top Bottom